The National Law School of India University, Bangalore is one of the top law colleges in India and its reputation has only grown over the years. The National Law School of India University, Bangalore has often been ranked as one of the top law colleges in India and many students consider this their dream law college.
The National Law School of India University, Bangalore offers courses such as a five-year undergraduate law degree, a postgraduate law degree and a doctorate law degree.
Candidates who wish to pursue a career in law can apply for the NLSAT examination. The examination will be conducted online and will consist of both objective and subjective questions.
|Full Exam Name||National Law School Admissions Test (NLSAT)|
|Conducting Body||National Law School of India University Bengaluru|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
This Blog Includes:
NLSAT Application Process
The candidates who wish to enrol themselves for NLSAT 2023 can fill out the application form on the official website of National Law School of India University, Banglore. The process to fill out the application form is detailed below:
- The candidates need to visit the NLSAT 2023 official website.
- Choose the course you wish to apply for.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill out the details requested such as name, contact details and email address. Further, you will need to provide other information such as educational background, personal information, etc.
- Complete uploading all the documents as well as your signature.
- Make sure to cross-check and proofread all the information you have entered.
- After document submission, make the online payment of the application form and submit it.
The applicants need to note that they should fill out the form very carefully as they will not get another chance to fill out the application form. It is advised that candidates double-check each detail before making the payment and submitting the application.
Also Read: NLSAT 2023 Syllabus
NLSAT 2023 Application Fee
The candidates who wish to appear for NLSAT 2023 will need to fill out the application form and submit the application fee to complete their online application process. The NLSAT 2023 application fee can be paid online through a debit or credit card or net banking. The application fee is discussed below in detail:
|SC, ST, EWS and PWD||INR 1500|
|NLSAT PhD (for all categories)||INR 3000|
Documents Required for the Application Form
The candidates who wish to appear for the NLSAT 2023 need the following documents to fill out their application form:
- Valid email address with contact details
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- 10th, 12th, graduation or post-graduation mark sheets or degree
- Caste certificate (scanned copies)
- Scanned signature as per the given specifications
The candidates appearing for the NLSAT 2023 can fill out the application form online. The forms will be available on the official website of the National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
The candidates appearing for the examination are supposed to pay an application fee. For the general category, the fee is Rs.2500 and for the reserved category the fee is Rs.2000. The fee for the PhD course is Rs.3000.
The entrance examination has two sections. Part A has multiple choice questions (MCQs) and part B consists of subjective questions.
The above blog has covered all the important details of the application process for the National Law School Admission Test (NLSAT) 2023. The blog will help the candidates to get a clear idea about the application process which has to be followed.
For more updates about the NMIMS LAT examination and other Indian Exams, keep an eye on Leverage Edu and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.