CUSAT CAT BBA LLB stands for Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test for BBA LLB. The Cochin University of Science and Technology will release the exam notification in January 2023. The official dates, notification, and application forms will be released on the official website, i.e. cusat.ac.in. Interested candidates must go through the article below to know more about CUSAT CAT BBA LLB.
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB highlights containing the mode of examination, course duration, the seats available, and all other crucial information related to the examination are given below.
|Name of the Exam||Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test (CUSAT CAT) for BBA LLB programmes|
|Common Name||CUSAT CAT 2023 Law|
|Conducting Body||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission for 5 year LLB programme|
|Level of Exam||Graduation and Post Graduation|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Number of Seats||Total Seats- 30Supernumerary Seats- 12|
This Blog Includes:
- CUSAT CAT Exam Dates 2023
- CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Application Process 2023
- CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2023
- CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Syllabus 2023
- CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Exam Pattern 2023
- CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Admit Card 2023
- CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Answer Key 2023
- CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Result 2023
- CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Counselling 2023
CUSAT CAT Exam Dates 2023
Here are some CUSAT CAT 2023 Exam Dates schemes for the candidates who are preparing for the examination. This contains details such as the date of application form release, examination, answer key release and result announcement. Candidates must make sure to check the aforementioned information on the official website as well. Read this blog area as this is crucial information.
|Application Form Release||Second Week February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2023|
|Remittance of Fees||March 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||To be notified|
|Release of Exam Date||June 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||To be notified|
|Result Announcement||To be notified|
Also See: TJSB Exam 2022
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Application Process 2023
The CUSAT CAT 2023 Application Forms will be released for the BBA LLB programme in February 2023 (tentatively). Candidates can easily submit their applications online. They just need to visit the portal of the CUSAT. Candidates must remember to apply on time to avoid any late fee charges. Here is the explanation of the whole application process.
Steps for Application
- The first and foremost step is to visit the official website to register yourself.
- Candidates must click on the CUSAT CAT 2023 registration link.
- Enter the details like your name, contact number, and email address.
- After registration, candidates will receive a provisional login ID and password.
- Login using the received credentials, and fill out the Application Form completely with the truest information. Do not forget to mention the course you are applying for as there are n-number of courses covered in this exam.
- In the next step, upload the scanned copies of all the relevant documents in the mentioned format. At this step, candidates will have to upload their photographs and signatures as well. The format for uploading the scanned copies is given below:
|Document||Size (Maximum)||Format and Dimension|
|Photograph||500KB||.jpg, .jpeg, .png and 150px ✕ 180px|
|Signature||100 KB||.jpg, 130px ✕ 57px|
- After uploading the documents, candidates must complete the application process by paying the Application Fee. Refer to the table below for the fee structure.
|General (Opting for State Merit/AIQ Seats)||Rs. 1100/-|
|Kerala SC/ST||Rs. 500/-|
Once getting done with the payment, candidates must select a preferred exam centre. They can choose from the available options and then submit the application.
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates who want to apply must know the eligibility criteria for the examination as prescribed by the institution. This will include criteria like minimum required educational qualification, age limit, etc. Read the below-mentioned eligibility points carefully.
- Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in their Class 12 examination with either science or commerce as the main subjects. Students taking their Class 12 examinations with Arts or Humanities must score at least 55% marks.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST community or Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) community should have at least 50% marks in Class 12 examinations.
- There are no age criteria prescribed for the university.
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Syllabus 2023
For CUSAT CAT 2023 BBA LLB, there are subjects related to current legal developments, basics of the law, Reasoning, and General English like idioms and phrases, synonyms and antonyms, tenses, verbs and agreements etc. This will also comprise a syllabus related to the Bar Council of India and the Constitution of India. Students are advised to prepare well and practice all the subjects before the examination. The Syllabus is divided into two sections and here is a detailed overview:
Law Related Matters
Current Affairs and General Knowledge
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Exam Pattern 2023
The exam pattern will help you have an idea about the number of questions, mode of examination, and all other relevant information. Here’s a table describing the CUSAT CAT 2023 Exam Pattern.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration Type of Questions||2 Hours|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||For Each Correct Answer- 3 MarksFor Each Wrong Answer- (-1) Mark|
There are four subjects in the exam and each of these has a different weightage in the CUSAT CAT 2023 exam. The four subjects are bifurcated according to the number of questions in the examination. Students are advised to read carefully.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Law related matter||25 Questions|
|Reasoning/ Logical Thinking||50 Questions|
|General English||50 Questions|
|Current Affairs and General Knowledge||25 Questions|
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Admit Card 2023
Each candidate will get his/her CUSAT CAT 2023 Admit Card just before a few days of examination. It is the only mandatory document that you must take along while going to appear for the examination. It will entail details like your roll number, exam centre name, your name or application number, etc. You can download the Admit Card easily, read the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website.
- Login with the same ID and password that you received after registration.
- Click on the Admit Card link available.
- Candidates will then be able to see their CUSAT CAT 2023 Admit Cards on the screen and download the same for the examination.
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Answer Key 2023
The Answer Key will be available for the students after a few days of the examination. You can check provisional scores with the help of the Answer Key. In case the candidates face any discrepancy in the Answer Key, they can report the same to the exam authorities.
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Result 2023
The results of the CUSAT CAT 2023 exam will be declared a few days after the examination. Candidates must remember the dates and not forget to check their results on the official website. There you can find your scores, provisional rank, and all other relevant information related to your exam.
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Counselling 2023
The institution will release the counselling schedule for the shortlisted candidates based on the merit list. The candidates must submit their documents for verification and all other formalities for the counselling process. This process comes at the last after the announcement of results. Do not forget the dates for counselling and look for your names on the Merit List.
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB 2023 will release the notification in February 2023. Candidates are requested to keep themselves updated with the dates for an easy flow of information just before the examination.
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB will take 5 years to complete.
The type of questions that the candidates will be asked are Multiple Choice Questions. You are required to answer 150 questions. You will get 3 marks for each correct answer and (-) 1 for each wrong answer.
Students who are interested in the CUSAT CAT LLB programme 2023 can visit the official portal and fill out the application form after the dates are released. You need to register yourself, fill out the details, submit the documents for verification and then submit the application with a fee.
You can find all other courses related to CUSAT on Leverage Edu effortlessly. To keep yourself updated with the latest exam details and courses available you should follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.