Aspirants willing to pursue postgraduate courses in Karnataka must take part in Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET). Admission to a variety of postgraduate programmes provided by colleges and universities in Karnataka is made possible via this competitive entrance test in India. The availability of the answer key, which gives candidates a chance to evaluate their performance and assume their prospective results, is an important component of the PGCET.
In this blog, we will explore the significance of the Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2023 and its role in the evaluation process.
|Exam Name||Karnataka PGCET|
|Full Name||Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to PG courses|
This Blog Includes:
Karnataka PGCET Answer Key Dates
Students willing to know about their examination dates, results or answer key, must be aware of the dates released by the exam conducting authority. The dates for the Karnataka PGCET are officially announced on the exam website. However, the tentative dates for the answer key are mentioned in the table given below.
|Exam Date||Yet to be notified|
|Provisional Answer Key||Yet to be notified|
|Answer Key Challenge||Yet to be notified|
|Final Answer Key||Yet to be notified|
Also Read: BTech Entrance Exams in India 2023
Karnataka PGCET Answer Key
Students who are awaiting the results can find the answer key on the official website of the exam conducting authority, ie, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. By comparing their answers to the right ones, applicants may use the answer key to evaluate their performance. It assists students in counting the number of questions they successfully answered and identifying any erroneous responses.
How to Download Karnataka PGCET Answer Key
Students can go to the official website and check the answer key.
- Visit the PGCET portal or KEA’s official website (www.kea.kar.nic.in).
- Look for the blinking link of “availability of the answer key.”
- To obtain the answer key in the required format (often a PDF), click the provided link.
- Download the file.
- Estimate your score by comparing your responses from the answer key.
Please be aware that the answer key could be made available separately for several courses or academic fields, so applicants must make sure they get the right key for their area of study.
How to Raise Objection to Karnataka PGCET Answer Key
After the examination is held, students will have access to a provisional answer key. Test takers need to log in to the official website to challenge the Karnataka PGCET 2023 answer key.
- Candidates will have a certain amount of time to challenge or object to the answers supplied in the provisional Karnataka PGCET answer key.
- If they are unhappy with the answers or find any errors or contradictions in them then they can raise objections.
- However, the exam authorities will not accept any objections that are received without a legitimate defence or supporting documentation.
- The authorities will assess all issues and complaints before releasing the Karnataka PGCET 2023 final answer key.
- The final answer key will be updated according to the objections that are found relevant.
Also Read: AWES PRT Sample Papers 2023
Students can download the Karnataka PGCET answer key from the official website ie, kea.kar.nic.in/cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
Candidates must provide proper identification credentials and a thorough rationale for their complaint before they may object to the Karnataka PGCET answer key.
The Karnataka PGCET examination is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
Candidates can plan their next moves and determine their chances of admission by wisely using the answer key to help them. The official results provided by KEA are the final and deciding element, despite the fact that the answer key offers a near assessment of scores.