Completing JEMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 is important to be part of this exam. Every candidate needs to ensure that they fulfil the set criteria for this exam. Age limit, educational qualification and nationality are the three major points of JEMAT eligibility criteria.
The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) is conducted annually by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology for admissions to the management postgraduate programs that are offered by the government and private management schools of West Bengal.
The students who want to apply for the entrance exam have to check the JEMAT eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. In this blog, we will tell you all the details regarding the JEMAT eligibility criteria 2023.
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)|
|Conducting Body||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University, (MAKAUT)|
|Application Fees||INR 600|
|Courses offered||MBA, MBA (part-time), MHA|
|Type of Exam||Multiple Choice Questions|
This Blog Includes:
JEMAT Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to appear for the JEMAT 2023 must know that the JEMAT exam is conducted in an offline mode with multiple-choice questions only. Candidates have to check for the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test. The JEMAT eligibility criteria are divided into four sections. The sections are given below.
Must Read: How to Prepare for JEMAT 2023?
- The students applying for the JEMAT can belong from any country.
- Students who belong to Nepal and Bhutan have to submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the High Commission.
- NRI or foreign candidates who want to apply for this exam have to submit their own national certificate.
- Students applying for the JEMAT entrance test should have completed their undergraduate studies with at least 50% marks from any recognized university.
- Students who are still studying in their final year of graduation can also take this entrance exam. However, the candidates are required to provide final-year mark sheets to apply for the exam.
Students belonging to any age group can apply for the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT). There is no set age limit. The major criterion is to complete the educational degree.
Allowed Number of Attempts
The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) has no set limit for the number of times a candidate can appear for the entrance exam. The students can take up as many attempts as they wish.
JEMAT Registration Progress
Candidates applying for the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) have to register themselves first from the official website of the exam conducting body. The steps to register are given below:
- Students have to visit the website of university.
- Select the ‘Admissions’ option and click on JEMAT 2023.
- Students are now supposed to fill in all the information that has been asked for such as name, address, contact number, category, gender, academic details and so on.
- The students are advised to double-check all the details that they have filled before submitting the application.
- Students are supposed to make an application fee as well. This fee can be paid online via UPI/Netbanking/Credit or debit card.
Candidates belonging to any nationality who have passed their graduation or are in their final year of graduation can apply for the JEMAT exam. There is no specific age limit or number of attempts that are required to apply for the JEMAT.
Students applying for the JEMAT entrance test should have completed their undergraduate studies with at least 50% marks from any recognized university. Graduation final-year students are eligible to apply.
Candidates can visit the official website of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University, (MAKAUT) to apply for the JEMAT.
We have covered detailed information about JEMAT eligibility criteria and other relevant details. For more such updates stay tuned to our Indian Exams page. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.