The JEMAT (Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test) is conducted by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology for admission into business schools in West Bengal. The exam evaluates the test taker’s knowledge across various subjects. Students will be given one hour to give their JEMAT examination.
Test takers must prepare for the JEMAT exam diligently. The article entails the preparation tips for JEMAT 2023. Students planning to give the examination can use this blog to support their preparation.
|Full Name||Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Authority||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Frequency||Held Once a Year|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour|
|Exam Syllabus||Logical Reasoning, English, Mathematics|
|Application Fees||INR 600|
This Blog Includes:
Preparation Tips for JEMAT 2023
Before you start preparing for any exam, make sure you have all the necessary study materials for complete preparation. The internet is often filled with tips which are either without any context or not applicable to the particular exam. Accordingly, we have curated some brief preparation tips for candidates giving this exam in the near future.
Preparation Tips While Studying for the Exam
While studying for the exam, candidates should ensure that they have all the necessary resources required for taking the exam. Some preparation tips which can come in handy for the candidates are as follows:
- Choose the right study material for the exam. You can use the recommended books written in this blog for reference.
- Make a timetable for yourself and stick to it.
- Eat nutritious food to stay healthy.
- Try maintaining a sleep schedule preferably tailored according to your timetable
- Practise all the previous year’s question papers, mock tests and sample papers of JEMAT.
- Make sure you time yourself during mock tests to ensure that you are finishing the exam within the designated time.
Also Read: JEMAT 2023
Exam Day Tips JEMAT 2023
There are a few guidelines set by the exam conducting body which every student must abide by. Rules and regulations must be followed before the procedure is complete. The following exam day tips for the students are briefly explained below:
- All the test takers must have their JEMAT Admit Card with them.
- Students must carry their water bottles.
- Carrying a wristwatch with yourself will be a plus point. You can manage your time accordingly.
- Follow the time allotted in each section of the question paper.
- Go through all the guidelines written on the admit card and question paper before starting your exam.
+5 Books For JEMAT 2023
Reference books are the main source of study material for students. Learning and preparing with different books will have a lot of impact on their results. There are three sections in the JEMAT examination. They are English, Logical Reasoning and Maths. The books for the exam preparation are shared below:
- MAT Entrance Guide by Deepak Agarwal and Mahima Agarwal
- Mission MBA Guide by B.S Sijwali & Tharun Goyal by Arihant
- MAT Score Accelerator by Disha Experts
- 10 Challenges MAT by Dharmendra Mittal
- MAT Solved Papers by Disha Experts
- Barron’s Guide For Mat by Eugene D. Jaffe
- Study Package for MAT by Arun Sharma
- The Pearson MAT Super Course
The full form is the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test.
The JEMAT is conducted by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology.
Students will be provided with one hour in total to give their JEMAT examination.
There are three sections in the JEMAT examination and it entails 100 MCQ-type questions.
We hope the preparation tips are helpful for the students appearing for JEMAT 2023 examination. The JEMAT syllabus must be prepared diligently to crack the examination at once. Students should be aware of the various ways they can study and complete their preparation for the upcoming examination. We hope students can use these tips to ace this exam.
For more such updates, check out our Indian exams page and do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn