The JEMAT (Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test) exam is conducted by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) for admission into business schools in West Bengal. While the dates for the 2023 examination are yet to be announced, the exam is expected to be held in July-August 2023.
The admit card will be issued before the date of the examination. Students can download the admit cards before the examination from the official website.
The article entails all the details regarding the JEMAT 2023 examination admit card. Students appearing for the examination must go through the article attentively.
|Full Name||Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology|
|Examination Frequency||Once a Year|
|Examination Duration||60 Minutes|
|Examination Syllabus||Logical Reasoning, Mathematics and English|
|Application Fee||INR 600/-|
This Blog Includes:
JEMAT 2023 Admit Card
Test takers who have registered for the examination will have to log on to the official website for downloading the admit card once the admit card has been released by the conducting body.
The exam will be held online. Students must have a hard copy of their admit card before they start writing the examination. The admit card is a mandatory document every student must have.
Also Read: JEMAT 2023
How To Download the JEMAT Admit Card 2023?
The admit card for JEMAT 2023 will be made available for students who are appearing for the examination and who have successfully completed the enrolment process for appearing in the exam. The steps to download the admit card are briefly given below:
- Visit the official website of JEMAT 2023
- Click on the link for the application available.
- Fill in your application number and password.
- Students can download their admit card after reading all the information mentioned on it.
Details on Admit Card JEMAT 2023
The list of the details available on the admit card are mentioned briefly below:
- Name of the test taker
- Roll number
- Examination Date
- Examination Time
- All other important details related to the examination.
Candidates should cross-check all the information and details mentioned on the admit card to ensure there is no error or discrepancy.
Exam Day Instruction for JEMAT 2023
There are a few instructions for the examination that students must follow. The exam will be conducted online so there are some specific guidelines students must be aware of.
The following exam day instructions are briefly explained below.
- Test takers are not allowed to use mobile phones, calculators, etc during the exam.
- No washroom breaks or snack breaks are allowed during the exam.
- Test takers need to take their exam with the latest version of Google Chrome Browser with the notification pop-up turned off.
- The exam browser window must not be minimised. This will lead to the termination of the candidate’s paper.
- Test takers must have their identity card, driving licence, etc.
- During the exam, the device must be connected to an internet connection at all times.
- Keep a hard copy of your admit card. It is mandatory for all students.
Test takers can easily download the JEMAT admit card from the official website of the exam conducting authority.
The admit card for JEMAT 2023 exam will be tentatively released in June 2023.
No, the admit card will not entail such details as the exam will be held online. Test takers can easily give their JEMAT exam from home.
The full name of the JEMAT exam is known as Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test.
We hope the above-mentioned details regarding the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) Admit Card are helpful for the students appearing for the examination. Students must have their admit card on the day of the examination.
For more such updates, check out our Indian exams page and do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.