ITSAT is the short version of the ICFAI Tech School Admission Test, which is for entry into the Higher Education of the institution. Conducted by the ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India) Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), students who find themselves eligible for admission can take enrollment in the five campuses located across Jharkhand, Raipur, Dehradun, Hyderabad, and Jaipur; into the programs – B.Tech/B.Sc If you are planning to take entry into this institute and the aforementioned programs, then you must get aware of the most essential information regarding the same; including eligibility criteria, important dates, and more!
|Name of the Exam||ICFAI Tech School Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|Mode of the Exam||Online and Offline|
|Date of the Exam||May 25, 2023, to May 31, 2023|
|Entry to Courses||B.Tech/B.Sc|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 500|
This Blog Includes:
- ITSAT 2023 Exam Dates
- ITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- ITSAT 2023 Syllabus
- ITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- ITSAT 2023 Application Process
- ITSAT 2023 Slot Booking
- ITSAT 2023 Admit Card
- How to Prepare for ITSAT 2023: Recommended Books
- ITSAT 2023 Answer Key
- ITSAT 2023 Result
- ITSAT 2023 Cut-Off
ITSAT 2023 Exam Dates
Getting straight to the most important details of ITSAT 2023, we provide you with the full list of exam dates below.
|Deadline to fill out the application form||May 15, 2o23|
|Admit Card Availability||May 15, 2o23|
|Test Scheduling Date||May 24, 2023|
|Exam Date||May 25, 2023 – 31, 2023|
|Result Declaration||June 05, 2023|
|Counselling||July to August 2023|
|Classes Commence from||August 2023|
ITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
It is important to determine and analyse the pattern of the exam beforehand so that you are able to bifurcate your preparation accordingly. We have tabulated an overview of the ITSAT 2023 exam pattern below.
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Total Marks of the Exam||120 marks|
|Sections of the Exam||Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry|
|Type of Questions||Objective Multiple-Choice Questions|
|Maximum Marks of the Exam||120|
|Marking Scheme||Every right answer grants a +1 mark.|
Let’s further go through the division of marks per section.
ITSAT 2023 Online vs Offline Mode
As mentioned before, the ITSAT 2023 is going to take via two modes – online and offline. Let’s note some of the differing points for both.
|Online Mode||Offline Mode|
|The exam shall follow a computer-based format.||The exam shall follow the paper-based format.|
|The exam via online mode is scheduled for May 25, 2023, to May 31, 2023.||The exam via offline mode is yet to be scheduled.|
|The exam shall be conducted in 2 to 3 sessions a day.||There are selected cities to conduct the exam;
Agartala, Hyderabad, Ranchi,
Varanasi, Baddi, Raipur, Dimapur,
Itanagar, Shillong, Tura, Aizawl,
Patna, Lucknow, Dehradun,
Jamshedpur, Gangtok, Imphal
Also Read: CG PPT
ITSAT 2023 Syllabus
As there are four sections: Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry, the syllabus differs for each. We have mentioned the important topics for each subject in the table below.
|Sets, Relations and Functions
Permutations and Combinations
Matrices and Determinants
Meaning of P(n,r) and C(n,r)
Binomial Theorem and its Applications
Sequences and Series
Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
Formation of effective sentences
Properties of solid & fluids
Work energy & power
Movement of inertia
Force & laws of motion
Effect of Electric Current
Photon & Radioactivity
Chemistry of hydrocarbon
Organic compounds containing organic oxygen
Thermochemistry & thermodynamics
Principles of metallurgical operations
ITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Now that we have covered a range of information regarding the exam, let’s come closer to the aspect of prerequisites that are required to be verified to check your eligibility for ITSAT 2023.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have completed 12 years of education.
- The candidate should meet the age requirements specified by the Class XII board.
- The candidate should have also passed the senior secondary examination in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) and English.
- The aggregate marks obtained shall be 60%.
Also Read: PAT Exam 2023
ITSAT 2023 Application Process
The application form for ITSAT 2023 has been released and is out for applicants to fill out. Below is the application process in steps to help you out:
- First, start by visiting the official website: ifheindia.org/icfaitech/
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Fill out the application form with all the required details.
- You will receive a registration ID after successfully filling out the form.
- Continue to upload your passport-size photograph and signature.
- Make sure that all the details are correct in the form since after you submit you will not be able to make any new changes.
- You are then required to pay the application fee.
- Your application process is completed!
ITSAT 2023 Slot Booking
Slot booking is of utmost importance for applicants to further their steps in the exam process, since the step of receiving an admit card requires the need of slot booking. Note the steps below for the same.
- Visit the official website and hover over to Book Slot for ITSAT 2023.
- Enter the application number and DOB as login credentials.
- Click submit, and the slot booking registration page shall be visible.
- Select the city and test centre.
- Select the preferred date.
- Verify details and book a slot.
ITSAT 2023 Admit Card
Next, the steps to download the ITSAT 2023 admit card are mentioned below. The admit card will be made available on May 15, 2023.
- Visit the website and enter the required credentials.
- Click on “ITSAT 2023 Admit Card”.
- Admit Card shall be displayed on the screen.
- Take out the printout of the admit card.
How to Prepare for ITSAT 2023: Recommended Books
We have shared some of the books in preparation for ITSAT 2023.
- NCERT Physics for Class 11th and 12th – NCERT
- Concepts of Physics volume 1 and 2 – H.C. Verma
- Inorganic Chemistry – O.P. Tandon
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension – Ajay Singh
- Success Package (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) – Arihant
Relevant Read: PERA CET 2023: Application, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern
ITSAT 2023 Answer Key
The answer keys for ITSAT 2023 shall be released in the month of June 2023. Steps to download the answer key are shared below.
- Visit the official website and look for the link to ITSAT Answer Key 2023.
- Enter your set code after clicking on the link.
- Then, the answer key will become visible set-wise in PDF form.
- Print the answer key and download the file.
ITSAT 2023 Result
The result of ITSAT 2023 shall be made available on June 05, 2023. How to check the result? Look at the steps below!
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link of ITSAT 2023 Result.
- Enter your registration ID, Roll number, and password.
- The result will then be displayed!
- Print out the results and keep them safe for future reference.
ITSAT 2023 Cut-Off
The applicants of ITSAT 2023 need to pass a certain threshold to be deemed qualifiable for the entrance examination. Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India will be the ones to determine the cut-off based on the number of candidates, seats, and difficulty level of the questions. The applicants can check out the cut-off on the official website of the university.
Ans. Admission is offered to IFHE, Hyderabad and ICFAI University (5 campuses) through ITSAT 2023.
Ans. ITSAT 2023 will be conducted from May 25, 2023 – 31, 2023.
Ans. ITSAT 2023 results will be announced on the official website: www.ifheindia.org/its.
This was all about ITSAT! For more information and the latest updates, refer to Indian Exams on Wings by Leverage Edu.