GUMAT Application Process: Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test (GUMAT) is a university-level exam administered by Galgotias University. The exam is organised to offer admission to the MBA programme offered by the University. Candidates can apply for the GUMAT 2023 exam online. In this blog, we will discuss the GUMAT application process and other related information.
|Name of the exam||Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Authority||Galgotias University|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Type of Questions||Objective type|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
This Blog Includes:
GUMAT Application Process 2023
Applicants can register for the GUMAT online at Galgotias University’s official website. The GUMAT application form fee is Rs. 650, and it can be paid with a debit or credit card. The admit card can be downloaded by applicants who pay the application fee and register for the exam. The process to apply for the GUMAT 2023 exam is quite simple. Let us look at how we can apply for this exam.
How to apply for GUMAT 2023?
Candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test.
- Registration: Visit the official website of the university. Click on the GUMAT link. Now add all the required information like name, email address, phone number, etc. The candidate will now be registered.
- Verify the Registration: Candidates will get an affirmation email on their enlisted email Id and phone number. Candidates must confirm the email address and continue with the next step.
- Fill out the Application Form: Candidates must now log in using their credentials to start the application process. The application form will be displayed and the candidate has to fill in all the required information correctly.
- Upload Documents: Candidates have to upload all the required documents, pay the fee and submit the application form.
Also Read– KMAT Application Process 2023
The candidate requires certain documents that need to be scanned and uploaded with the GUMAT application form. We have mentioned the list of documents below:
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Graduation mark sheet and degree
- Scanned photograph of the candidate(passport size)
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s signature.
- The score of CAT/ MAT/GMAT/XAT etc.
GUMAT Application Fee 2023
Candidates can pay the GUMAT application fee both by debit/credit card, net banking and UPI. If a candidate wishes to pay the GUMAT application fee offline they can send a demand draft in the favour of the exam authorities. The application fee for the exam is INR 650. The application fee for GUMAT is the same for all categories.
Must Read: IRMASAT Application Process 2023
Candidates can visit the official website of GUMAT and click on the GUMAT application link. Candidates have to register themselves and then fill out the application form and add the required information. After this student has to upload scanned documents and then pay the fees.
Candidates need to upload 10th and 12th certificates, graduation mark sheet and degree, a scanned photograph of the candidate(passport size), a scanned copy of the applicant’s signature, the score of CAT/XAT/ MAT/GMAT etc.
The full form of GUMAT is Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test. The exam is conducted online.
The GUMAT application fee is INR 650, which is the same for all the categories. Candidates can pay the fee via debit/credit card, net banking or UPI.
The official website of GUMAT is www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in. The conducting body of GUMAT is Galgotias University. Students can visit the official website to apply for the exam, download the admit card, check the result etc.
This leads to the end of this blog, we discussed about the GUMAT application process and other related information. We hope that students will now be able to apply for the GUMAT exam easily.
For more such updates stay tuned to our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.