Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA) conduct Social Awareness Test for admission into PGDRM and FPRM courses. The application form for IRMASAT 2023 has been released. The last date to fill out the application form was 31st December 2022. The mode of application for IRMASAT is online and candidates can visit the official website to fill out the forms. Graduates who have a valid score of XAT 2023/CAT 2023 are also eligible to sit for the IRMASAT exam. Let us discuss the examination and its application process.
|Exam Name||IRMA Social Awareness Test(IRMASAT)|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Rural Management Anand(IRMA)|
|Type of Exam||Management Entrance Exam|
|Duration of Exam||80 minutes|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
This Blog Includes:
Application Process for IRMASAT
Applying successfully for the IRMASAT 2023 exam is the first step in gaining admission into the Rural Management course offered by IRMA. However, this year the institution has replaced the IRMA Social Awareness Test with Written Ability Test. Candidates can fill out the application by visiting the official website of IRMA.
How to Apply for IRMASAT?
Applicants have to follow a procedure to apply for the IRMASAT. The application procedure is divided into three parts: Registration, Filling out the application form and paying the application fee.
- Registration Process: Candidates need to visit the IRMA official website and then follow the instructions mentioned below:
- On the website click on the Apply Online Tab.
- Enter your details like name, email address, mobile number, password etc.
- After entering all the details click on submit button. An OTP will be sent to your email address.
- Candidates can verify their accounts by submitting the OTP.
- Filing the Application form: Candidates can log in to their IRMA account and click on the application form and follow the instructions:
- Fill in all the required information in the form.
- Upload the documents required, including the candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Check all the details and then submit the IRMASAT application form.
- Paying the Application Fee: Candidates can pay the IRMASAT application fee online. The fee can be paid by Netbanking or debit/credit card.
IRMASAT Application Fee
The IRMASAT application fee can be paid online. Candidates belonging to the General or OBC categories have to pay INR 2000 for the application fee. In the table, we have mentioned the application fee for IRMASAT 2023.
|Category||IRMASAT Application Fee|
|General and OBC(Non-Creamy)||INR 2000|
|SC, ST and PwD||INR 1000|
|Overseas applicants||INR 3000|
*Candidates from the BPL category will be exempted from paying the IRMASAT application fee. However, candidates have to upload a scanned copy of their latest BPL status proof.
Candidates must keep the required documents with them while filling out the IRMASAT application form. We have given the list of documents below:
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s caste certificate (NC-OBC/ST/SC/DAP ) as applicable. (Size of the file 1MB)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport-sized photograph and signature(Image size: 512 KB max.)
- Scanned copy of candidates’ academic transcripts(class 10th, 12th and Graduation).
- Candidates can also upload their sports certificates, extracurricular certificates, and work experience certificates(if applicable).
- Candidates need to upload their sponsoring certificates as per the format(if applicable).
Candidates belonging to the BPL category will be exempted from paying the IRMASAT application fee. Candidates can upload their latest BPL certificate and avail of the benefits.
Candidates can visit the official website of IRMA and click on Apply online and get registered by adding their details. In the next step, candidates need to fill out the form and upload all the required documents and then submit the form. Application fees can be paid by debit/credit card or net banking.
Candidates will need a scanned copy of the following documents: Candidates photo and signature; academic transcripts, caste certificate(if applicable), sports certificate(if applicable), and work experience(if applicable). Sponsored candidates need to add their sponsorship certificate.
In this blog, we discussed the IRMASAT application process and other relevant information. Students should check the list of all the required documents while applying for IRMASAT.
For more such updates stay tuned to our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.