ESIC SSO exam 2022 will be conducted by Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) soon. It is a central government Job. ESIC SSO has generated 93 vacancies & candidates have to undergo a 3-tier selection process to get selected. Continue reading this blog article till the end to get Information regarding ESIC SSO recruitment 2022 for all the posts including Social Security Officer/ Superintendent posts/Gazetted officers/ General Manager. We have added a quick highlight of this exam to know about this.
|Exam Conducting Body||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job category||Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Social Security Officer/General Manager.II/Superintendent|
|Exam type||Prelims (Phase-1) Mains (Phase-2) Computer skill test & descriptive test (Phase-3)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||44,900 – 1,42,400|
This Blog Includes:
ESIC SSO Apply Online 2022
To apply for ESIC SSO recruitment 2022 candidates have to follow a procedure. The mode of the application process is online. To apply ESIC SSO 2022, applicants can only submit their applications by visiting the official website. You can go to the official website and click on the aforementioned link. You can also follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Go to the Employees State Insurance Corporation’s official website at @esic.nic.in
- Step 2: Select “Recruitments” on the home page, then “Click here to Submit Online Application for Recruitment to the Post of SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICER-2022.”
- Step 3: You will be directed to the registration page, where you have to provide the necessary information (such as your name, contact information, etc.).
- Step 4: An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to authenticate your registration procedure; all you have to do is enter it on the ESIC website.
- Step 5: You can complete the ESIC SSO application form after the registration procedure has been verified. The necessary information should be filled out here.
- Step 6: Candidates have to pay their application costs to conclude the application process.
- Step 7: In the application form, upload the necessary documents by their size and dimensions.
- Step 8: After finishing the application process, candidates must download the application form and print a copy of it for the further examination procedure.
ESIC SSO Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the required application fees for ESIC SSO 2022 which have been listed below:
|SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/Female Candidates/Ex-Servicemen||INR 250/-|
|Other Categories||INR 500/-|
ESIC SSO 202 Eligibility
Candidates must meet specific prerequisites, which are regarded as eligibility criteria, in order to apply for the ESIC SSO 2022. Age restrictions and educational requirements will be taken into account as of the application deadline.
If a candidate wants to apply for ESIC SSO they should be somewhere between 21 – 27 years. Candidates who have older or younger than the required age limit can not submit the application form.
An applicant must satisfy the following requirements for educational qualification to be eligible for ESIC SSO:
- A candidate must be familiar with the fundamentals of computers, including how to use databases and office software.
- A candidate must have completed their graduation from an accredited university or equivalent.
ESIC SSO Selection Process
A three-tier selection method will be used for the ESIC SSO Recruitment in 2022. Candidates who pass the Tier I examination must have to appear for the next tier. All the candidates who are qualified for the second phase will have to give the third phase and this will be the final shortlisting of eligible candidates for vacancies. All the 3 phases of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Prelims (Phase 1)
- Mains (Phase 2)
- Computer Skills & Descriptive Test (Phase 3)
ESIC SSO Exam Pattern
This section discusses the ESIC Exam Pattern for the Preliminary, Main, and Skill Tests for the ESIC SSO exam.
ESIC SSO Prelims Exam Pattern
- Phase-I (Prelims) of the ESIC SSO is a qualifying examination.
- Each wrong answer will receive a negative grade of 0.25 marks.
- In Phase-I, there will be multiple-choice questions.
- English, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude are the three components.
- Each section has a duration of 20-minute.
|Total||100||100 marks||60 minutes|
ESIC SSO Mains Exam Pattern
For final selection, the marks obtained in ESIC SSO Phase-II would be taken into account. Each incorrect response will result in a deduction of one-fourth of the overall score for that question.
|Name of the test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General intelligence/Reasoning||40||60||35 minutes|
|Insurance Awareness/Financial/Economy/General||40||40||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes|
Computer Skill Test
A computer skill test (CST) worth 50 marks and lasting 30 minutes consists of the following three sections:
- Creating two PowerPoint slides – 10 marks
- Formatting a typing assignment on Microsoft Word – 20 marks
- Using formulas to prepare a table in Microsoft Excel – 20 Marks
- Descriptive Paper – English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) – You will have 30 minutes to complete 2 questions for 50 marks. Only English will be used as a medium.
ESIC SSO Vacancy
Check out the category-wise distribution of vacancies in the tabular form mentioned below:
|No. of vacancies||43||09||08||24||09||93|
ESIC SSO Salary
The entry-level pay scale for ESIC SSO 2022 is Rs 44.900/-. The salary for an ESIC SSO Officer is nearly Rs 76,774/- after all the deductions. Apart from this, they will get benefits according to their pay scale.
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released a post for Social Security Officer/Manager GR. II/ Superintendent. Candidates have to prove their eligibility at the time of document verification.
A candidate should have a minimum of three years of experience in a Government Organisation or Scheduled Bank or Government Undertaking Local Bodies or corporations.
As per the revision in the 7th pay commission, the salary for ESIC SSO is Rs 44,900/- on monthly basis. The salary scale can go up to 76,774 INR including standard deductions.
We have covered everything in detail about ESIC SSO 2022! This particular job offers lucrative chances in addition to good income. This particular position doesn’t only pay well but also gives rewarding opportunities. Get in touch with Leverage Edu for updates about ESIC SSO 2022 Exam. Stay connected with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.