UPSC Prelims Registration Process 2024 will begin from the second or third week of February 2024. Candidates who want to appear in the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2024, need to submit the application form first. The Union Public Service Commission conducts the civil services exam in three stages. The prelims exam is the first step of this exam.
Every year a large number of students submit the UPSC Prelims exam application form to appear in the exam. Only those candidates can submit the application form who fulfill the eligibility criteria announced by the exam conducting body. In this blog, we will help candidates to know the steps of UPSC Prelims Registration process 2024 including list of documents, important dates and more.
This Blog Includes:
UPSC Prelims Registration Process
The Union Public Service Commission accepts application by online method for UPSC Prelims Registration. However, the UPSC conducts prelims exam in Pen and paper mode. Completeing registration process is the first step of appearing in the exam. Below, we have mentioned step-by-step process of submitting UPSC Prelims application form 2024.
How to Apply for UPSC Prelims Exam 2024?
- Visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission: https://upsc.gov.in/
- Explore the Notification tab on the official website, you will find an active link with “UPSC Prelims 2024 Registration“.
- Check out the information and instructions mentioned in the official notification.
- Complete the initial UPSC Prelims registration process by creating a new user registration.
- Fill up the details related to candidates such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, category, gender, email ID, contact number, permanent address, Educational qualification, etc.
- Once all the details are filled in, click on Continue.
- Check all details in the online form carefully and click on submit.
- Now proceed to pay the UPSC Prelims application fees by using the online payment method.
Also Read: UPSC Prelims Syllabus: Topics of CSAT and GS 🎯
UPSC Exam Dates 2024
It is expected that the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in the first week of February 2024. The exam conducting body has not released any exam datasheet yet. We have mentioned the tentative UPSC Exam dates below:
|UPSC Notification 2023 Release Date
|1 February 2024
|UPSC Prelims Exam Registration
|1 February to 21 February 2024
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date
|8 May 2024
|UPSC Prelims Exam Date 2024
|26 May 2024 (Officially Announced)
|Prelims Result Release Date
|Yet to be announced
Also Read: How to Prepare for UPSC Optional Botany?
Below, we have mentioned the detailed eligibility for UPSC Prelims exam 2024
1. Age Limit- 21 to 32 years (must not have touched the 32nd year).
2. Education- Graduation (Bachelor)
3. Number of attempts- 6 Times for General, 9 Times for OBC and PwBD, Unlimited Times for SC/ST
1. Scanned copy of candidate’s photo and signature.
2. Government approved ID card
3. Academic Documents
4. Caste or any other certificate (if required)
These are the major required documents for submitting prelims application form.
There is no official date announced by the UPSC yet. However, it is expected that the application window for UPSC prelims exam 2024 will be open till 01 Feb to 15 Feb 2024 (Tentatively).
|How to Prepare for UPSC 2024 at Home?
|Backup Plan for UPSC Aspirants
|UPSC Previous Year Question Papers For Last 10 Years
|UPSC Book List
|How Many Questions are there in UPSC Mains?
|🧑💻UPSC Preparation for Working People