CMAT Application Process 2024 is anticipated to start in February 2024 as per the latest update. Moreover, the National Testing Agency will declare the registration and other important dates in the process of the CMAT 2024 examination. The exam conducting authority will also provide an information brochure, timeline and eligibility requirements. The exam is going to take place for the candidates who are willing to pursue a Master in Business Management in top MA colleges in India. Candidates will have to pay a certain sum of registration fees as per their category.
Read the blog article below to know more about the CMAT registration process 2024, application dates, correction window updates and much more.
|Common Management Admission Test
|Exam Conducting Body
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
This Blog Includes:
CMAT Registration Dates 2024
The CMAT registration process will tentatively start in February 2024. Therefore, students willing to register must check the important dates prescribed by the exam conducting body. The table below shows tentative dates for the CMAT Application process.
|CMAT 2024 Events
|Correction Window Opens
|Admit Card Release
CMAT Registration Process 2024
The online registration for CMAT will take place via the official website, ie, cmat.nta.nic.in. Hence, candidates need to visit the official web portal to begin the CMAT 2024 application process. The steps are as follows:
- On the NTA’s official website, select “CMAT 2024 Application.”
- A new tab opens with a new webpage.
- On the left side of the screen, select “NEW CMAT REGISTRATION”; alternatively, a new webpage will open.
- Carefully read the directions. After checking the box below, click “Proceed.”
- After completing the required basic information for primary CMAT Registration 2024, click “Submit.”
- Your application’s system will produce a unique registration number; do take note of it for future reference.
Also Read: PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
What is the CMAT Application Process 2024?
After the complete registration process for CMAT, process with filling out the application form correctly. The easy steps to complete the application process are as follows:
- Enter your application number (unique registration number) and password to log in again.
- Fill in the required information such as academic details, contact information etc.
- Select your preferred city.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the registration fee as per your selected category.
- Recheck all the information before submission and your application process is complete.
- Keep a copy of your application for future reference.
CMAT Application Fee 2024
The registration fee for every candidate varies as per their category. Moreover, the fee can be paid online through SBI/HDFC banking services like debit/credit card, net banking and UPI/PAYTM service). Therefore, check the table below for details.
|Male candidates of General / EWS/OBC-NCL
|Female candidates of General / EWS/OBC-NCL
|Male candidates of SC, ST, PWD
|Female candidates of SC, ST, PWD (Female)
Also Read: CMAT Syllabus- The Complete Guide
Documents Required for CMAT Application Process 2024
The following documents must be with candidates when they fill out the CMAT registration and application form for them to do it correctly. Check the documents listed below.
📄 Class 10th Marksheet
📄 Marksheet for class 12
📄 Graduation certificate
📄 Certificate of caste, if relevant
📄 PWD or DA certification, if relevant
📄 The candidate’s signature on a piece of white paper
📄 A recent passport-size photo on a white background
📄 Payment details by debit/credit card or net banking
Also Read: CMAT Cut-Off 2024
Group discussions (GD) and individual personal interviews (PI) are part of the CMAT counselling or admissions process, which Business Schools handle. Based on their result, the CMAT accepted colleges shortlisted applicants for the GD-PI phase.
CMAT Registration 2024: Date of Application, Costs, Making an ID, completing an application, and paying fees are all part of the CMAT registration process. For general male candidates, the exam fee is INR 2,000; for female and reserved category candidates, it is INR 1,000.
Documentation for CMAT 2024: Copy of a passport-sized scan. digital signature. A working phone number and email address. Information regarding a credit/debit card or Internet banking