SRMJEEM Syllabus 2023 contains information about the important topics of the exam. SRMJEEM is an MBA entrance exam for admission to SRM University in different states. The university-level entrance exam is conducted every year for admission to the Management programs offered by the university. Having a decent knowledge of the SRMJEEM Syllabus will give you an advantage in preparation. To do effective preparation for any exam, one must be clear with the concepts of the syllabus. This blog post gives a detailed guide on the SRMJEEM 2023 syllabus and how to cover it.
|Exam Name||SRM Joint Entrance Examination- Management|
|Conducting Body||SRM University|
|Exam Level||PG Level|
This Blog Includes:
The SRMJEEM Syllabus covers a wide range of topics that are essential for any MBA aspirant. The syllabus has been designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the various aspects of business and management. The topics covered in the SRMJEEM Syllabus include:
- Data Interpretation
- GK/Current Affairs
SRMJEEM Syllabus: Subject-Wise Topics
Below is a table listing all the topics of the 5 subjects in the SRMJEEM exam:
|Data Interpretation||Column Graphs
Graphs Representing Area
DI based on text
|Quantitative||Percentages and its applications
Numbers and its applications
Ratio and its applications
Work and Time
Time, Speed, Distance
Surds & Indices
Geometry and its Applications
Cause and Effect
Cubes and cuboids
|GK/Current Affairs||Awards and Winners
Government and Politics
Business and Finance
Top officials of Big Companies
Major Corporate Events
SRMJEEM Exam Pattern
The SRMJEEM exam is a computer-based test (CBT). The total duration of the SRMJEEM exam is 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes). Candidates will have to complete both parts of the exam within this time limit. There are 100 MCQs for 300 marks. The subject-wise weightage is given below in the table:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Also Read: SRMJEEM GD and PI Process 2023
How to Prepare for SRMJEEM Syllabus?
These are some of the tips to prepare for the SRMJEEM exam and score well: Candidates must prepare thoroughly for the SRMJEEE if they want to secure a good rank in the entrance exam.
- Analyze Syllabus- Start preparation by going through the syllabus and understanding the concepts of the exam.
- Attempt Mock Test: Start preparing for each subject by solving practice questions and taking mock tests.
- Have a Time Table: Try and make a timetable and mention the topics to be prepared at that time on that date.
- Solve Previous Year Papers: Make sure to solve the previous year’s papers and sample papers provided by the conducting and online mock tests.
- Create Short Goals: Divide the entire syllabus into different categories to plan accordingly.
- Hand Written Notes: Try and make notes on the topics you are studying then.
- Keep Doing Revision: candidates need to pace themselves while preparing for the SRMJEEM. They should ensure that they can revise all the topics before the exam.
- Stay Calm: They should also take some time out to relax and de-stress before the exam so that they can perform to their best on test day.
The SRMJEEM syllabus covers all aspects of the entrance examination for admission into SRM University.
(1) Quantitative aptitude
(2) Logical reasoning
(3) General Knowledge
(4) English and Data interpretation
are the important topics of the SRMJEEM Syllabus. This test examines the candidate’s ability to think analytically and solve problems.
We have mentioned a few books to cover the SRMJEEM syllabus:
(1) The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation by Jane Straus for English Subject.
(2) Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal for Quantitative Aptitude.
(3) How to Prepare for Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma for Data Interpretation.
To cover for SRMJEEM syllabus candidates need to follow the below-mentioned preparation tips.
(1) Cover the difficult topics first.
(2) Create handwritten notes.
(3) Keep eye on the exam-related announcement.
(4) Eat healthily and take proper sleep.
(5) Do regular revisions.
For more updates check out our Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.