The NMIMS CET Application Process 2024 will be announced by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) along with the official notification. Candidates who have plans to appear in NMIMS CET 2024 can submit their applications before the deadline. It is mandatory that candidates follow the correct process of submitting their NMIMS CET application to appear in the exam.
Earlier, the last date for NMIMS CET registration 2023 was 21 May 2023. Now, the application window is closed. Candidates need to keep in mind that fulfilling the eligibility requirements is mandatory. In this blog, we have mentioned information related to the NMIMS CET Application process, including the steps to apply, the last date, and more.
|Exam Name||NMIMS CET|
|Conducting Body||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Entrance Test For||Engineering and Pharmacy Courses|
|Last Date to apply for NMIMS CET 2024||Yet to be announced|
|Application Fee for NMIMS CET||INR 2000|
This Blog Includes:
Must Read: NMIMS LAT
NMIMS CET Application Process 2024
To complete the NMIMS CET application process it is compulsory that candidates ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria first. After that, they need to follow the step-by-step process mentioned below. Keep in mind that missing any step of the application process can put you in trouble and your application may get rejected. Check the steps below.
How to Apply for NMIMS CET?
- Visit the official website of NMIMS or https://apply.nmims.edu/nmims-cet-2024 (Will be available during application time only)
- Create your new account.
- Fill up the application form with the correct information asked there
- Make the payment of the application fee according to your category
- At last, choose the schedule of your exam.
NMIMS CET 2024 Exam Dates
It is advised that candidates note down the important dates related to the upcoming NMIMS CET 2024 exam so that they do not miss any important events. Below, we have mentioned the dates, check once.
|NMIMS CET Events||Dates|
|Notification Released||To be announced|
|Application window open for NMIMS CET 2024||To be announced|
|Last Date to apply for NMIMS CET Exam||To be announced|
|Result announcement||To be announced|
Required Documents for NMIMS CET Registration
Candidates should keep some documents handy at the time of submitting their application form online. It would be great if they have scanned copies of the below-mentioned documents. Check the list.
- 10th/12th scorecard and mark sheet
- Government-approved ID card
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned signature of the candidate
Relevant Read: AIAPGET 2023
Who Can Apply for NMIMS CET 2024?
As mentioned earlier, only eligible candidates can apply for the NMIMS CET exam. Below, we have mentioned the requirements to appear in this entrance exam. Check once.
- Age Limit- Candidates older than 25 years are not eligible.
- Educational qualification for BTech- Candidates must pass the 12th board exam with PCM subjects. 50% score is mandatory for Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Hyderabad/Indore campus and 45% for the Shripur campus. Candidates who are waiting for their final year results can also apply.
- Educational qualification for MBA Tech- Students must have passed a diploma in engineering with a 50% or above score. Also, a 50% or above score in the 12th board exam (PCM) is mandatory.
Visit the official website of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and create a new account. Fill up the correct details asked there and pay the application fee. Download the receipt at last for future reference.
Below, we have mentioned the list of documents required to apply for NMIMS CET 2024:
1. Academic scorecard and certificate
2. Photo ID card (approved by govt.)
3. Passport size photographs
4. Scanned copy of the signature.
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies has not announced any update on the exam date of NMIMS CET 2024.
We hope that you have got all the information regarding the exam. For similar updates about the NMIMS CET Application Process 2024, keep an eye on Leverage Edu.