Candidates who have successfully completed their application process for the JIPMAT 2023 exam must begin their preparation without wasting any time. JIPMAT is a national-level entrance exam which has a very high level of competition. Students from different academic backgrounds appear for this exam every year to pursue a 5-year integrated course in Management from the IIMs; Jammu and Bodh Gaya.
Candidates preparing for the JIPMAT 2023 exam must have all the required study materials like best books, mock tests and preparation tips. Read this article to know more about how to prepare for the JIPMAT 2023 exam.
|Exam Name||JIPMAT 2023|
|Full Form||Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Courses Offered||A 5-Year Integrated Course in Management|
|Examination Mode||Online Computer-Based Test|
|Application Fee||General – INR 2,000
Reserved – INR 1,000
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)|
This Blog Includes:
Best Books for JIPMAT Preparation 2023
Books are one of the best sources of information. Candidates preparing for the JIPMAT 2023 exam must have all the relevant books which will provide them with sufficient study material from which they can prepare for the exam. We have created a table which highlights all the important books from which candidates can prepare for the JIPMAT 2023 exam.
|Subjects||Name of Books||Publishers/ Authors|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude Master Course||Disha Publication|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||Gautam Puri|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay|
JIPMAT Mock Tests
While preparing for the JIPMAT 2023 exam, candidates must ensure that they solve as many mock tests as possible. Mock tests will help candidates in understanding the true nature and structure of the exam and also candidates will be able to cope with the exam environment in a better way. Here are some of the benefits of solving JIPMAT mock tests.
- You can easily understand the exam pattern and what types of questions are asked in the exam.
- You can adapt yourself to the exam environment in a better way.
- You will be able to highlight your strengths and weaknesses.
- Mock tests are considered replicas or copies of the actual exam and you can experience what the actual exam feels like.
- Candidates can also improve their response time and accuracy by solving mocks
Also Read – JIPMAT 2023: Syllabus, Dates, Pattern
JIPMAT Preparation Tips
Candidates who are really looking forward to the JIPMAT 2023 exam must have a proper study plan and preparation strategy which will enable them to crack this exam. For the convenience of these candidates, we have created proper preparation tips which all candidates should follow while preparing for the JIPMAT 2023 exam. Here are some preparation tips which will help you in clearing the JIPMAT 2023 exam.
- Create a disciplined and realistic study schedule and try to study according to it.
- Make sure your study timetable or schedule includes all the subjects and topics from which questions will be asked in the exam.
- Make small notes of all important topics and questions and go through them daily so that they are memorized
- Give time to highlight your weaknesses and improve them accordingly.
- For the reading comprehension part, read magazines, articles, and newspapers so that your vocabulary skills are enhanced.
- During the last few days of the exam, make sure you revise all the topics which you have covered throughout your preparation period.
- Do not try to study anything new in the last few days.
- Make sure you are having enough sleep to recover your mental strength and try to eat healthy meals.
Also read – Top Management Courses, Specializations & Scope
To prepare for the JIPMAT 2023 exam, candidates must create a proper study timetable and stay consistent with it, highlight their strengths and weaknesses and work accordingly, and solve mock tests to have a better understanding of the exam’s nature.
JIPMAT is the abbreviation for Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
While filling out the application form for the JIPMAT 2023, candidates will be required to pay INR 2,000 as an application fee. Candidates belonging to Reserved categories, will have to pay INR 1,000.
The JIPMAT exam is conducted annually (once a year) by the National Testing Agency (NTA) through which eligible candidates can pursue a 5-year integrated course in management from the IIM Jammu and IIM Bodh Gaya.
The JIPMAT is a national-level entrance examination, which offers a 5-year integrated course in Management from IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu. Candidates who are determined to crack this exam must have a proper study plan and study material from which they can prepare.
For more updates check out our Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.