JEE Main Mock Tests are essential for preparation as they help familiarize the aspirants with the exam pattern, the difficulty level of the questions, and the type of questions that can be expected in the JEE Main Exam. Mock tests not only provide an accurate evaluation of performance but also help in identifying the areas where improvements are needed. Aspirants can use this material to hone their time-management abilities, identify their areas of strength and weakness, and develop a comprehensive plan to ace the JEE Main. In addition, the aspirants can evaluate their performance and track their development with the help of the Mock Tests. They are also useful because they can keep students motivated, help them feel more certain in their capabilities, and prepare them for the exam in the best possible way. Below mentioned in this blog are some of the JEE Main mock tests to ace your preparation.
|Name||Joint Entrance Exam (JEE)|
|Conducting Agency||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Mode||CBT (Computer-Based Test)|
|Duration||180 mins or 3 hours|
|Admission||Into Engineering Colleges/Courses|
This Blog Includes:
JEE Main Mock Tests Samples
|Sample Paper 1||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 2||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 3||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 5||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 6||Click Here|
How to Apply for JEE Mock Centers?
Candidates are eagerly waiting for the Joint Entrance Examination Main 2023, yet while they wait, the NTA provides JEE mock test centre facilities across the country. In most cases, the NTA will open registration for scheduling the JEE mock test centres quite a while before the main examination. Once the registration window has been opened, candidates will have the option to register for the JEE mock exam and reserve exam slots at their convenience.
Following the steps given below, you can register for the offline Mock test-
- Go to the official website of the NTA, which can be found at https://ntatpc.in/. Once there, navigate to the student page and look for the JEE mock test registration form.
- If you already have an account, you can log in to your account. If you are new, you can sign up for a new one by Entering the password and providing the required information.
- You can log in once the registration has been successfully completed.
- Once you have successfully logged in, a new page will show up and display the available booking dates. Choose the date that works best for you.
- After that, you will be asked to input the region’s PIN code for the centre where you would like to take the mock test for the JEE Main examination.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to choose the locations of the tests based on their individual preferences.
- Before beginning the JEE mock test, students will be given a few instructions, which they should read thoroughly before attempting the test. There is information provided on everything related to the mock test, including the process students should follow to respond to questions and navigate around the test.
Also Read: How to Prepare for JEE Mains 2023?
Why Should You Take Mock tests for the JEE Main?
If you plan on taking the JEE Main, a mock test is a must before you show up for the JEE Main exam. The following is a list of reasons why you should choose to take a mock exam for the JEE Main:
- When students feel confident with their preparations, it is much simpler for them to manage their time effectively and make improvements to their performance. Consequently, students can overcome nervousness and develop an optimistic attitude by studying with JEE mock tests. This will further assist them in answering all of the questions with a positive attitude.
- Once you have finished with your preparation, it is highly recommended that you evaluate it by taking the JEE mock test to find out how well you have prepared.
- Taking the mock test for the JEE is the most effective strategy to improve and strengthen your exam preparation.
- You may boost both your preparation and your confidence for the JEE exam by taking many mock tests and getting enough practice for the examination.
Advantages of Taking JEE Main Mock tests
Students should use mock tests as an essential component of their preparation for JEE Main examination. They give the students the opportunity to practice responding to questions in the same manner as the JEE Main examination, as well as simulate the environment of the actual exam. Giving mock tests has various benefits, including the following:
- Improves time management: Mock tests help students become aware of their strengths and weaknesses in different subjects, enabling them to plan their study time accordingly.
- Enhances confidence: Taking mock tests helps students become familiar with the exam pattern and the types of questions asked. This boosts their confidence and reduces anxiety.
- Increases accuracy: Regular practice through mock tests helps students identify their mistakes and work on them. This improves accuracy and speeds up the process of learning.
- Helps track progress: Mock tests provide a clear indication of the progress made by the student and can be used to assess the level of preparedness for the real exam.
- Identifies weak areas: Mock tests enable students to identify the areas where they need to focus more. This helps them to allocate their time and resources effectively.
After you have covered the entire syllabus for the JEE Main, you should begin practising with mock tests.
You can find the online mock test for the JEE Main exam on the NTA website. You can download it by clicking the link provided in this blog.
Yes, you can take the mock test at the centres provided by NTA. The process of registration has been given in this blog.
For more updates on such topics, keep an eye on the Leverage Edu Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.