AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 application form is available online till 20th April 2023. The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 application process started on 1st March 2023. All the candidates who have applied for this medical science exam can check the status of their application form if it is accepted or not. The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam will be conducted on 4th June 2023. Earlier, the last date to fill out the AIIMS application form was 16th March 2023. The AIIMS Nursing programs consist of B.Sc Nursing (Hons.) and B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic). This article will provide you with all the details about the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing application process in 2023.
|Exam Name||AIIMS B.Sc|
|Full Form||All India Institute of Medical Science Bachelor of Science|
|Organised By||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Online Test|
|Application Fee||INR 1,500|
This Blog Includes:
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Dates
All the candidates who are interested in AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 must know all about the application dates. The important dates will help you in preparing for the exam on time. We have created a table which highlights all the important application dates of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023.
|Registration begins on||15th Feb 2023|
|Registration extended on||15th March 2023|
|Last date to apply||20th April 2023|
|Code Generation||1st March to 28th April 2023|
|B.Sc Nursing Exam Date||4th June 2023|
Also Read: B.Sc Nursing Course
AIIMS B.Sc Application Process
The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing application process consists of two stages; the first stage is Basic Registration and the second stage is Final Registration. In order to successfully complete the AIIMS B.Sc application process, all the candidates must complete both these stages. If any candidate fails to provide any information in the application form, their registration will be rejected.
The application process of AIIMS uses the Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR) system. Both the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing application stages have been discussed below.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 application process is a two-stage process.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to start the application process.
- The first stage of the AIIMS B.Sc application process is Basic registration.
- This stage requires candidates to enter their basic details like name, DOB, contact details (email and mobile number), and the following in PDF format – passport-size photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- After the submission of these documents, the officials of the AIIMS will share a registration ID and password which you can use to log in to the website.
To start the final stage of registration, follow the below steps.
- After receiving the registration ID and password, log in to the AIIMS website.
- At this stage, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The application fee for the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing is INR 1500.
- After the payment is successful, you will have to enter your academic details and choose their exam centre.
While filling out the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing application form, candidates are required to submit all the required documents. Here is a list of all the documents which you need to submit while filling out the AIIMS B-Sc Nursing application form.
- Candidate’s passport-size photograph
- Candidate’s scanned signature
- Candidate’s left-hand thumb impression
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Government-issued ID card ( Aadhar card/ Driving license/ Voter ID card/ Pan card)
- Scanned copy of the qualification mark sheet
The AIIMS B-Sc Nursing is a national-level medical exam. This year, the AIIMS has offered 30 seats for B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) and 571 seats for B.Sc Nursing (Hons). This exam is annually organised by the officials of the All India Institute of Medical Science.
To become eligible for the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023, candidates must have completed their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as core subjects.
The last date to apply for the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 is 20th April 2023. Earlier, the last date to apply was 16th March 2023. After 20th April 2023, no application form will be accepted.
The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam 2023 will be conducted on 4th June 2023 at 14 exam centres across India.
The All India Institute of Medical Science annually organises the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam to offer medical courses in B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) and B.Sc Nursing (Hons.). The application date has been extended to 20th April 2023.
For more updates on such topics, keep an eye on the Indian Exams page of Leverage Edu, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.