The full form of EPC is engineering, procurement, and construction in its entire form. EPC contracts are a typical form of contract in the construction sector. The phrase “contractor-client relationship” is used in this context. It encompasses all facets of the building project, such as project design, material sourcing, and the manpower and equipment needed to finish. It also addresses the time restrictions on the construction process and the contractor’s financial duties.
Few Points About EPC
- The contractor and the customer will carefully review each stage to prevent misunderstandings and deviations from the client’s needs.
- The contractor is in charge of adhering to the deadline and keeping costs within the predetermined ranges once the contract is signed.
- The legal agreement under which an EPC contractor completes the project within the allocated budget and timetable is known as an LSTK (Lump Sum Turn Key) Contract.
Must Read: Supply Chain Management Courses
List of Indian EPC Companies
You can check the list of Indian EPC companies
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Gammon India
- Patel Engineering Ltd.
- Era Infra Engineering
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Ltd
- Sadbhav Engineering Limited
- Hindustan Construction Co. Ltd, etc.
What Does an EPC Company Do?
Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) companies provide an all-inclusive set of tools to finish infrastructure projects. EPC services often offer the owner a single accountable source for carrying out a project and reducing risk.
Must Read: Career In Construction Management
How to Start an EPC Company?
This was the EPC Complete information. Keep checking our page for more articles with similar educational value.
5 Factors to Consider When Starting Your EPC Project or EPC Company
- Project Cost Estimation.
- Design Control and Updates.
- Materials and machinery.
- Project risk factors.
- Operational costs.