The AWS full form is Amazon Web Services. Amazon offers a comprehensive cloud service platform which provides various services. These services include remote computing, database storage, continent delivery, networking, email, mobile development and more. AWS are on-demand that does not require any upfront payment for most of them. Software developers, MPOs, private organizations, educational institutes, and government agencies commonly use pay-as-you-go tools and solutions across 190 countries.
Also Read: Cloud Computing Courses
What are the Applications of AWS?
Given below are the popular services available at AWS
- Academic Computing
- Media distribution & Content delivery
- Website Hosting
- Managing Search Engines
- Social Media & Mobile Applications
- SaaS hosting/ Application hosting
- Sharing of Media (Videos/ Images)
- Development and test environments
- Recovery of Storage, Backup, Disaster Recovery
- Social Networking
What are the Benefits of AWS?
Check out these amazing benefits of AWS:
- This allows the users to save money instead of buying expensive hardware devices like storage devices, servers etc. All these services are available on AWS at cheaper rates.
- The UI is designed specifically for the ease of users. The sign-up process is also quite easy for non-tech-savvy users.
- All the data and physical infrastructure of the user is safe with AWS as they offer reliable security
- The customer support team is readily available for users whenever they feel stuck
- AWS is consistently working to add more features, services and security updates for the users
- It also offers virtually unlimited storage capacity with its S3 and Glacier storage services
Also Read: Top Tech Courses in 2023
We hope this has helped you understand the AWS full form and everything related to it. Do you want to know more full forms like this? In the world of short forms, you can rely on our page to know more! Get in touch with our study abroad experts to achieve your international dream today!