The BCS full form is Bachelors of Computer Science. It is a 3 year undergraduate degree
That focuses on the knowledge and application of the programming fundamentals and data science. Those who complete this course get training and skills to work as a web application developer, data science engineer, and more. To be eligible for the BCS program candidates have to complete 12th with mathematics, with a minimum of 45% marks. The course is for students who want to pursue computer related fields in the future.Keep reading to know more about BCS.
BCS Eligibility Criteria
The BCS eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics
- Must have secured a minimum of 45% marks from a recognised board
BCS Admission 2023
The BCS course related information and admission requirements is specified on the university website. Contact the admissions office for further information. However, the general admission criteria are mentioned below:
- The admissions can be done both offline and online.
- Candidates must meet the admission eligibility criteria
- Next, the candidate must register on the official website of the university within the deadline.
- An entrance examination needs to be cleared to receive the admission. However, certain colleges have a direct admission method. Students are called here for the counseling session.
- Next a student is required to pay the fees and complete the application process.
BCS Top Colleges India & Abroad
Some of the top colleges to pursue BCS abroad are: MIT, Stanford University, Carnegie Mellon University, and University of California, Berkeley,
Students who want to pursue this course in India can apply in colleges like: Loyola College, The New College, Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Science, and Dnyanopasak Shikshan Mandal’s College of Arts.
This was all about the BCS Full Form. Visit our Full Form Page to discover more intriguing articles about full forms. You can also get a consolidated list of 300+ full forms here! Get in touch with the experts at Leverage Edu in order to kickstart your study abroad journey!