Being one of the top organizations recognized globally, Swiggy is India’s well-known online food ordering and delivery platform. Founded way back in Bangalore, Swiggy is operating in more than 500 cities in India. After completing the studies, one of the major concerns for graduates is placement opportunities. One of the best options available to kick start your journey is the Swiggy career, as it offers freshers lucrative packages and many job opportunities. To know more about the eligibility requirements of Swiggy careers, top job profiles, salaries offered, and much more, then keep reading!
This Blog Includes:
Why Choose to Pursue Swiggy Career?
Many reasons exist to pursue work at Swiggy Career, including salaries and job opportunities. Some of the top reasons include the following;
- Being a reputed company, Swiggy Careers is one of the best options for students after completing their educational qualifications.
- Unlike other top organizations, Swiggy offers freshers the to join PepsiCo Careers and helps to maintain a healthy balance between work and life.
- Further, Siggy is popular for the availability of numerous job profiles with lucrative packages and impressive growth with the company over the years.
Must Read: Flipkart Careers 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Swiggy Careers
There are a few eligibility requirements that you are required to fulfill to pursue Swiggy Careers. Some of the basic needs are as follows;
- You must have a minimum of 60-65% marks or equivalent CGPA in a bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance, management, or any other relevant field from an officially recognized institution.
- You must have a minimum of 60% marks in class 10th and class 12th.
- It would be best to have no backlogs or arrears when applying for Swiggy careers.
- You are only allowed to have a maximum of one year of age gap in education.
Application Process for Swiggy Careers
The application process for Swiggy Careers is quite simple and all you are required to do is to follow the official website of Swiggy Careers in India for the latest updates and vacancies available. There are three ways to apply for job opportunities at Swiggy Careers.
- Direct Application- for the direct application you are required to visit the official website of Swiggy Careers for vacancies and send direct application through links.
- Off-Campus Drives- this is the situation when a company issues a recruitment process for the recruitment of all the eligible graduates for relevant job openings.
- On-Campus Drive- This is one of the most common application processes for freshers. This is when institution/ Universities invites Swiggy to serve fresh talents to them by inviting these fresh for the application process.
Average Remuneration for Swiggy Careers for Freshers
One of the major reasons for the popularity of Swiggy Careers is the salaries offered to its employees. Swiggy not only offers numerous job opportunities but lucrative packages to Employees of Swiggy are paid an average annual compensation running from INR 2.36 lakhs to INR 32.65 lakhs basis of the job experience person.
Highest-Paying Swiggy Careers for Freshers
Some of the top job profiles and the average salary of Swiggy employees are as follows;
- Software Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Product Manager
- Area Manager
- Graphic Designers
- On Job Trainee
- Content Designer
Current Job Openings
Here are some of the current job openings for Swiggy careers for freshers;
- Senior copywriter
- Sales manager
- Area manager
- Team lead
- Finance manager
- Associate sales manager
To get a job opportunity at Swiggy careers you are first required to get an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree in subjects depending upon the job profiles. However, some of the highly recommended degrees that you must consider pursuing are as follows;
- B.Sc Computer Science
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech- IT)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Technology (BT / BTech)
- Bachelors in Human Resource Management
Must Read: Highest Paying Amazon Careers
A candidate who passes all of the tests and interviews may receive a final offer from Swiggy between two and six weeks after completing the entire recruitment process.
Swiggy pays its software development engineer between INR 12 and 26 LPA. Additionally, software development engineer salaries at Zomato range from INR 13 to 25 LPA. The location, the specific profile, the responsibilities, and so on all play a role in determining the precise salary for any position at any company.
An online test, 2-4 rounds of technical interviews, a design interview, and a final HR interview are all part of the Swiggy hiring process. Depending on the requirements and policies of the company, a final offer is made to a candidate who performs well in all rounds.
To pursue Swiggy careers you are required to have more than educational qualifications. You can pursue diploma and certificate courses to enhance your chances to pursue Swiggy Careers. Stay tuned to Wings by Leverage Edu for more such informative blogs.