One of the major concerns after completion of educational qualification is the placement opportunities. Since the employment opportunities after completion of educational qualifications are limited in India, graduates often consider taking job opportunities abroad. However, if you want to pursue job opportunities at a reputed organization just after completion of a degree, then Cadbury Careers is one of the best organizations in India. Numerous job opportunities are available for freshers to initiate their Cadbury Careers with lucrative salaries. If you want to know more about Cadbury Careers for freshers, the lucrative packages offered at Cadbury careers for freshers, and much more, then Keep Reading!
This Blog Includes:
Why Choose Cadbury Careers for Freshers?
There are many reasons to pursue at Cadbury careers, including salaries and job opportunities. Some of the top reasons include the following;
- Cadbury allows you to maintain a healthy balance between work and life. This also helps you in dedicating quality time towards work.
- One major reason for pursuing Cadbury careers is the availability of numerous job opportunities with lucrative packages.
- Cadbury does not focuses on just making chocolates, it focuses on making differences in the lives of people.
Must Read: Flipkart Careers 2023
You are required to qualify for a few eligibility requirements to pursue a Cadbury Career. However, these eligibility requirements vary depending on the job profiles, requirements, etc. Some of the common eligibility requirements are as follows;
- You must have passed an undergraduation/ postgraduation degree in pharmacy/ intermediate, MBA, etc., depending upon the job profile you are applying for from an officially recognized institution.
- Other major requirements include a minimum of 18 and a maximum age of 45, along with good health.
There are a few documents that you are required to submit as a part of application process at Cadbury careers, these important documents include;
- Degree certificates
- Graduation/ Post Graduation mark sheet for all years
- Identity proof ( Driving license, Pan card, University Admit Card, Passport)
- Recent Updated Resume
If you want to apply for Cadbury careers, you must first check the company’s official website for the latest updates and notifications. Then you are required to apply for the preferred job profile at Cadbury in case of shortlisting, and you are required to undergo the recruitment process, such as interviews, Group discussions, and much more. However, if you want to pursue Cadbury careers you are first required to develop the requried skillset for job opportunities. Thus you are first required to apply for universities offering different courses in India and Abroad is quite simple. You must follow your preferred university’s official website for the latest updates and notifications. Then you must accurately fill out the application form available on the official website after paying the application fees and before the deadline. As a part of the application process, you may also require to submit a list of documents required. After completing the application process, the preferred university will contact you through email or contact number in case you are selected.
Please note: Cadbury’s official name has been changed to Mondelez International.
To get a job opportunity at Cadbury Careers you are first required to get an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree in subjects depending upon the job profiles. However some of the highly recommended degree that you must consider pursuing are as follows;
- B.Sc Computer Science
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech- IT)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Bachelor of Technology (BT / BTech)
Must Read: Highest Paying Amazon Careers
Highest-Paying Cadbury Careers for Freshers
Employees of Cadbury are paid an average monthly salary ranging from INR 4.68 Lakhs per month for on the basis of job experience person. Some of the top job profiles and their average salary of Cadbury employees are as follows;
- Regional CPA Manager
- Sr. Scientist
- Enterprise Architect- cybersecurity and risk management
- Data scientist
- Forecasting data scientist
- Analyst direct scientist
- Liaison officer
- Project manager finance
- Senior analyst
Ans: Cadbury Company Inc. pays its employees an average of ₹4.68 Lakhs annually. Salaries at Cadbury Company Inc. range from an average of ₹439,201 to ₹2,993,462 a year.
Ans: As mentioned above, the salary package offered by Cadbury varies depending upon the experience, job role, location of the organization, and much more.
Ans: The age limit for Cadbury jobs is not specified.
Are you planning to pursue an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree Abroad? Our Leverage Edu experts will provide you with end-to-end assistance from the application to the Visa process. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book a FREE 30-minute counselling session today.