Founded by Erling Persson in 1947, H&M is the second-largest international retailer of clothing items. It primarily deals in clothing items for men, women, teenagers, and children. In 2008 it also started dealing in home furnishing items followed by which there have been stores opened up worldwide. The current CEO of H&M is Helena Hemmersson.
Looking forward to an H&M career? If the answer is yes, then it can surely help you with a steep curve of growth as being an MNC operating at such a large scale, H&M can surely help you gain the invaluable experience necessary for your professional journey.
|Company Name||H&M (Hennes Mauritz Widforss)|
|No.of Employees||Around 1,07,375|
This Blog Includes:
Work Culture at H&M
According to the data from Indeed, where around 10,800 employees submitted their reviews of H&M’s work culture, the overall rating given to H&M company for its work environment was 3.7 stars out of 5.H&M is also doing well when it comes to inclusivity as Comparably gave a score of 72 out of 100 to H&M for diversity. Following were some of the parameters on which employees were asked to rate H&M:
|Parameters||Rating out of 5 stars|
|Work / Life Balance||3.4 stars|
|Compensation / Benefits||3.4 stars|
|Job Security / Advancement||3.3 stars|
Top Ola Electric Careers for Freshers: Application Process, Eligibility, Salaries
Tips to Prepare for H&M Careers
Following are some of the tips mentioned by H&M for anyone looking out for an H&M career:
1) Doing Research- Doing research about the company and the job position is extremely important. This will help you be well-prepared for the interview and for more information, you can check out the H&M careers page.
2) Application- Go through the job description carefully and mold your CV and cover letter according to the requirements. Make sure you clearly write about why H&M should hire you meaning what skills you have that perfectly fit the job description.
3) Next Step- When you submit the application you will get a confirmation mail from H&M. AS stated on the official website of H&M, they will go through your application and if shortlisted they will contact you within 2 weeks of submitting the application via e-mail or telephone.
4) The Interview- Prepare well for the interview and feel confident that you are going to perform well. For preparation, you can also take the help of the H&M career page. Make sure you prepare well for questions like-
- Why do you want to work at H&M?
- Why Should H&M hire you?
- How do you see your future working at H&M?
- What are your weaknesses and how do you see yourself improving them?
Highest Paying McKinsey Careers in India
Top Blinkit Careers in India: Application Process, Benefits, Salary
Highest Paying H&M Careers
The table below represents some of the highest-paying H&M careers and their respective salaries along with the years of experience.
|Job Position||Years of Experience||Salaries|
|Visual Merchandiser||2 – 10 years||INR 5,11,000|
|Department Manager||4 – 13 years||INR 6,28,000|
|Senior Software Engineer||6 – 11 years||INR 34,50,000|
|Store Manager||3 – 13 years||INR 11,17,000|
|Merchandiser||3 – 13 years||INR 9,77,000|
|Retail Store Manager||7 – 14 years||INR 11,57,000|
|Software Engineer||3 – 9 years||INR 23,06,000|
|Production Merchandiser||4 – 14 years||INR 11,79,000|
|Legal Counsel||2 – 11 years||INR 11,90,000|
|Product Developer||2 – 14 years||INR 12,35,000|
Highest Paying Genpact Careers India 2023
Ans- The full form of H&M is Hennes & Maurtiz AB.
Ans- H&M company deals in fashion-related products for men, women, teenagers and children.
Ans- As per AmbitionBox taking up the example o a customer service executive working at H&M gets around INR 2.2 Lakh per year while a product owner gets around INR 44.5 Lakh per year.
Ans- H&M is a Swedish Multinational Company that deals in retail clothing items for men, women, teenagers, and children.
This is everything you need to know about H&M careers, we hope you found it useful. Make sure you follow Leverage Edu for more such informative articles.