Have you got the grades to be a world-class performer, but money problems are making your plans less realistic? Aspiring students from India, Australia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, or Vietnam who want to get a great college or graduate education in Ireland should keep reading this blog for more information. The prestigious VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship is ready to make your dreams come true. The honourable former Indian President VV Giri inspired other countries. Join the dynamic academic community at University College Dublin abbreviated as UCD, one of Ireland’s best universities, and open up a future full of opportunities. Get ready for an exciting study abroad experience journey of the VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship, which can help you do well in university in Ireland.
|VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship
|Feb 28, 2024
|Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs
|2 to 4 years
This Blog Includes:
- Eligibility Criteria For VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024
- Full-Time University College Dublin Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program
- Application Process For VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024
- Dates For VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024
- Benefits For VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024
- Factors Affecting Selection For VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024
Eligibility Criteria For VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024
Applicants for the VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship must show that They have met the following eligibility requirements to be considered for the scholarship.
- For tuition fees and application purposes, students are classified as international students (non-EU).
- Should be a self-supporting candidate.
- Should be a citizen of the eligible country
- Apply to a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate program at University College Dublin.
- Scorecard of English Language Proficiency tests(IELTS/TOEFL).
- An Unconditional or Conditional offer of admission to the university was obtained.
Full-Time University College Dublin Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program
To be considered for admission to University College Dublin through the VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship, the scholarship applies to the full-time UCD undergraduate or postgraduate programs that are mentioned below.
- College of Business
- College of Engineering and Architecture
- College of Health and Agricultural Sciences
- College of Arts and Humanities
- College of Social Sciences and Law
- Master of Arts in Public History
- Master of Arts in Irish Folklore & Ethnology
- Master of Arts in Linguistics & Applied Linguistics
- Master of Music in Music & Culture
- Bachelor of Commerce in Commerce
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Science in Human Resources
- Master of Science in Urban Design & Planning
- Master of Science in Digital Agriculture
- Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering
Also Read: Public University in Ireland
Application Process For VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024
The candidates must send their application forms online through the UCD online application portal to be considered for the scholarship. Before applying to join the Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs, applicants must accept their offer to enter the University College Dublin.
- First, log in to the application using the one-of-a-kind User ID and Password to the relevant application.
- Take a look at the scholarship Application page under the Application Tab.
- The VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship tab should be selected.
- Simply respond to the standard question and then apply.
For the scholarship application, this is the only way that the application can be sent.
Also Read: Cost of Studying in Ireland
Dates For VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024
The deadlines for the VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate are mentioned below.
|March 31, 2024
|February 28, 2024
Benefits For VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024
The VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024 is more than just a funding amount, it’s a ticket to an invaluable opportunity and life-changing higher education experience in Ireland. In this way, the benefits will help to get the scholarship.
- First, the VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship lowered tuition fees so that the scholarship pays either 100% or 50% of tuition fees.
- That helps to make it easier financially and lets you focus on your studies without any problems.
- The scholarship takes away your financial problems, so you can learn more about your chosen course field.
- Take advantage of study opportunities, and try out extracurricular activities that will help you in university.
- Get into University College Dublin, which is one of the best universities in Ireland.
- UCD is known for its best academic programs, diverse student body, and lively study atmosphere.
- You can get a high-quality education from well-known professors, use the best education methods, and be in an environment that challenges your mind.
- Get the information, skills, and experiences that will help you make a real difference in your area of study and do well in your chosen job path.
Factors Affecting Selection For VV Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024
Different things affect your chances of getting a Trinity College Dublin grant in 2024, based on the grant you’re looking for.
- The most important thing that is looked at for the scholarship is academic performance.
- Applicants must have a strong academic record, meaning they must have acquired good grades in their previous studies.
- Students who want to apply must meet the UCD English language requirement such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- The scholarship is given to students who apply early to the university for their desired program.
- The scholarship is only for students from a few countries, like India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Australia, etc.
- Only a few bachelor’s and master’s degree programs at UCD are eligible for the scholarship.
- The statement of purpose is an opportunity for applicants to highlight their academic achievements, research interests, and career goals.
- Writing a strong statement of purpose that will make a strong impression on the scholarship selection committee.
- The scholarship committee may also consider the applicant’s leadership experience, Letters of recommendation, and extracurricular activities.
Must Read: Study in Ireland
If students want to be qualified for the FFE scholarship program, they must meet the following academic requirements and financial requirements.
To apply for the Global Excellence Scholarship, students must first have the offer to take a course at UCD that meets the standards.
Before you can apply for a scholarship, you have to fill out an application at www.ucd.ie/apply for the courses you want to attend at UCD. Once you have been offered a spot in a UCD program that meets your standards, you can apply for any scholarship you want.
Exploring study abroad scholarships? Not sure how to go about it? Let the professionals at Leverage Edu take care of your academic journey! You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process so that you can realize your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute counselling session.