According to many data the United Kingdom is consider to be the best study abroad destination. In UK there are best universities that offers UG, PG and PhD level courses. After the completion of respective course international students get jobs that gives them huge salary packages. There are many types of Visa that helps students to study over there. There is one visa that international students high potential to study at ease. This type of visa is known as UK High Potential Individual Visa.
Know about UK High Potential Individual Visa
The UK High Potential Individual Visa is basically a type of visa that gives recent graduates from UK’s top international universities work or employment opportunities. Though this visa is not for international sudents to settle in UK but provides them a chance for another immigration way which can make them settle in UK. In this interested applicants can bring their partners/spouse and dependent children.
What is the eligibility criteria to get an UK High Potential Individual Visa?
To get an UK High Potential Individual Visa here are some valuable points-
- Age: Applicant must be 18 years or above.
- International Degree: Applicant should have received an international degree level academic qualification from a university.
- English Proficiency: Applicant must exhibit English language competence for CEFR Level B1 (equivalent to IELTS 4.0) in all four level (reading, writing, speaking, and listening).
- Financial capacity: Applicants should have sufficient funds to support themself without depending on public funds/anything.
- Old Visa History: In this Applicant should not have been granted authority under the Student Doctorate Extension Scheme, as a Graduate, or as a High Potential Individual.
- TuberCulosis (TB) Certificate: Applicant must provide a legal TB certificate in case if required.
Global Universities Ranking List and Overseas Degree Requirement
The degree of applicants degree must be awarded to them within the five years preceding of visa application. For qualification, applicant’s institution must be a on the Global Universities List. This list contains universities ranked in the top 50 of minimum two of the following ranking systems-
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- Quacquarelli Symonds World University Rankings
- The Academic Ranking of World Universities