The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is offering Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity Scholarships to international students. The aim of the scholarship is to bring change makers together at the LSE International Inequalities Institute to share knowledge,and insight, as a part of the goal to support thinkers and change makers. The scholarship is available to postgraduate students only.It is a fully funded programme that covers the entire expenses of the student to study at LSE. The applications are now open. Interested students can apply for the scholarship by 11th January 2024.
Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity Scholarship is divided into residential scholarship and non residential scholarships. The Eligibility requirements of both the scholarships are as follows:
- Must have an undergraduate degree in (equivalent to 2:2 or above) in any discipline.
- Additionally, the candidate must have 7-10 years of experience in challenging inequalities.
- The applicant must meet the English language proficiency requirement
- Must commit to traveling to London for AFSEE modules. Moreover, the applicant must dedicate at least 3 hours per week for coursework, reading, and project work.
- However, those applying for a residential scholarship can only undertake an Msc programme at MSc
The applicants must demonstrate clarity of vision and future impact to receive the Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity Scholarship. The residential fellows must demonstrate how undertaking MSc in Inequalities and Social Science will contribute to the social change agenda. Similarly, the non resident fellows must create a plan for a strong project that can challenge the structural inequalities.
The scholarship programme allows the study of several subjects such as sustainability, environmental activism, economics, social rights among others. Interested students can apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of LSE. The deadline for the scholarship is 11th January 2024.