The UNSW Syndey is offering the International Student Award for the academic year 2024. The scholarship is available to ambitious Indian students who meet the eligibility requirements. The benefit is a tuition fee discount of 15% towards tuition fees (each term). Undergraduate, diploma, and postgraduate students are eligible for this scholarship. Furthermore, the award can combine with other international scholarships. The university automatically considers students who have accepted the offer of admission for the award. However, this scholarship is only available to on-campus students.
UNSW Sydney International Student Award Eligibility
The eligibility requirements for the UNSW Sydney International Student Award are as follows. The scholarship benefit is a 15% contribution towards the tuition fees.
- Must be an international student from an eligible country. For example, India
- Must be commencing a full-time study at the university. That is, the student must be enrolled in any undergraduate, postgraduate, or diploma program
- Additionally, the applicant must have received an offer of admission for the selected program
- Eligible students include those who take an online course typically offered on campus.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred. Moreover, current students are not eligible.
International Student Award Selection & Application
The UNSW Sydney International Student Award selection process is based on the UNSW Admissions Application. The applicant must demonstrate academic merit, aptitude, and commitment to studies.
To apply for the International Student Award, applicants must submit a personal statement (not exceeding 500 words). Applicants can submit their personal statement along with their university admission application. Visit the ‘Apply Online’ link at the university website for the application process.