The York University is offering several international scholarships for the academic year 2024-25. The aim of the scholarships is to give a broad demographic of students access to high quality and research intensive education. The scholarship award is given towards the tuition fees of the beneficiaries. Moreover, it is available for a duration of 1-4 years depending on the scholarship type. Interested students can apply for the scholarship starting from November 15, 2023. The deadline for the international scholarship is February 15, 2024.
York University International Scholarships Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the York University International scholarship is as follows:
- The applicant must be an international student with a Canada study permit
- Additionally, the student must have applied to an undergraduate program (Fall 2024) directly from high school within 2 years of graduation.
- The applicant must have an excellent academic record. That is, a minimum A grade or equivalent is necessary
- Moreover, the student must have demonstrated excellent leadership skills (community service/excellence in art/areas of individual achievement/sports/music)
- Must have relevant documentation such as a letter of recommendation
- Additionally, the applicant must submit all the relevant documents, along with the online International Student Scholarship Application by February 15, 2024
York University International Scholarships 2024-25
The following are the York University International scholarships for the academic year 2024-25. Interested students must fill the International Student Scholarship & Award Application to be eligible for these scholarships. However, for the Tentanda Via Award students must specifically select the option Tentanda Via Award on the application form for the scholarship consideration.