P.E.R.K. Consulting provides the NextGen Scholarship in an effort to aid non-citizens and international students who travel to the US to pursue higher education. A consulting company called P.E.R.K. Consulting specializes in capacity building and business development for non-profits and small enterprises. The reality, that deserving overseas students lose out on chances because of lack of money, lies at the birth of the NextGen Scholarship. The NextGen Scholarship grants one annual award to high school seniors who have been accepted into college and current undergraduates who are attending a 2 or 4-year college program. In addition, the NextGen Scholarship is a local (Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia) scholarship program. Students must note that the applications are judged on merit and finances
|Applicable for||All Universities|
|Maximum Scholarship Per Student||Rs 82,400|
|Intake||Intake Sep 2023|
|Final Application Deadline||31 March 20-23|
|Type of Scholarship||Need, Merit-Based|
This Blog Includes:
Important Dates for Nextgen Scholarship
Here is the Important date of the NextGen Scholarship:
|Application Start Date||February 01, 2023|
|Application Final Date||March 31, 2023,|
Also, Read- American University’s Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023
Applicable Course, University, and country
- This scholarship is applicable to Bachelor’s degree
- All Universities and All countries are applicable
The maximum amount power students are Rs 82,460, this amount will be given one-time
The amount of the scholarship can be used for Living expenses and tuition fees
Eligibility Criteria for Nextgen Scholarship
Here is the eligibility requirement for NextGen Scholarship
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required
- The applicant should be planning to attend a two-year or four-year college program.
- The scholarship is open to high school seniors who are legal residents of the United States, including Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
- You must be an international student.
Also, Read- Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
To apply for the NextGen Scholarship Program, applicants must complete the following steps:
- Complete the application form on the official website of the NextGen Scholarship before the application deadline.
- Submit two essays of no more than 1,000 words on a specified topic.
- Submit a copy of your high school transcripts.
- Provide at least two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counsellor.
Applicants will need to upload the following documents as part of their online scholarship application:
- A recent photograph.
- Scanned copies of academic transcripts from 9th grade onwards.
- Scanned copies of standardized test scores
- Scanned copies of passport or birth certificate.
- Scanned copies of any certificates, awards, or recognition received (if applicable).
- An essay of no more than 1,000 words on a specified topic.
Also, Read- Scholarships in Singapore
Ans. Over 200 full and partial tuition scholarships for undergraduate study at our partner schools will be given to qualified South Asian students in 2023–2024 through The Next Genius Scholarship Program.
Ans. Reducing the financial barrier supports the advancement of your academic and professional ambitions. Receiving a scholarship eliminates all of your financial worries. As a result, you have more time to study, learn, and earn higher marks.
Ans. To the college of their choice, applicants submit a complete college application. The interview process takes place online. Scholarships are given out in front of the general public. The deadline for scholarship recipients to confirm their acceptance is May 1, 2023.
This was all about NextGen Scholarship, hop ethos article gives you insight, if you are also looking for a study abroad contact Leverage Edu on us at 1800 57 2000 we will guide you through the study abroad process.