There are numerous benefits of enrolling at Warwick University, including the availability of an array of courses delivered by qualified staff at affordable fees. One of the major attractions at Warwick University is the MS in business analytics course, which is a full-time course offered on campus for one year. The curriculum of this course is specially designed to deliver expertise about the usage of statistical approaches, optimization techniques, and prediction models so that students have insights from massive data to apply to practical problems. Another major factor contributing to this course’s popularity is the availability of placement opportunities to graduates after completion of the course at reputable companies such as British Airways, Virgin Media, and much more. Interesting? Follow our blog to know more about MS in Business Analytics at Warwick University, eligibility requirements, fees, cost of living, and much more. Keep Reading!
|Name of the Course||MS in Business Analytics|
|Name of the University||Warwick University|
|Degree Level||Postgraduate course|
|Average Fees||£ 23,923 (INR 24,00,242)|
|Average Salary after the completion of the course||£ 99,809 (INR 1,00,14,036)|
|University Name||Warwick University|
|World QS rankings obtained||62|
This Blog Includes:
About Warwick University
Following government approval, the University of Warwick was founded in 1961. The institution was granted its Royal Charter of Incorporation in October 1965. In 1964, a modest number of graduate students were admitted to the programme. Warwick University is a well-known public research university with a strong reputation for quality. According to the results of the 2021 National Student Survey (NSS), which ranked the institution third in the Russell Group and thirteenth in the UK for overall satisfaction, it tries to provide the finest experience for its students.
The University of Warwick Rankings are evidence of the excellence it offers in all areas, including teaching, research, student life, and business partnership.
Five kilometres from Coventry’s centre, Warwick University is located in the heart of England. Top-notch amenities like a gym, indoor climbing wall, swimming pool, tennis centre, wi-fi, university health centre, and 60 acres of sports fields can be found on the campus of Warwick University. The University of Warwick has three faculties: the Faculty of Arts; the Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Medicine; and the Faculty of Social Sciences.
Some of the important dates that you must note are
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|Application||July||End of July|
|Course Starting From||Oct||To be notified|
Rankings Achieved by Warwick University
One of the essential aspects that helps you in opting for a perfect institution for higher education is the rankings achieved by the university over the years. Some of the rankings achieved by Warwick University are
- The University of Warwick’s 2022 QS Ranking is 61.
- It is ranked 144 in US News & World Report’s 2022 list of the world’s top universities.
- It is ranked at 78 in The Times Higher Education Rankings – University Ranking 2022.
- Regarding university rankings, it has the 6th spot according to The Guardian 2022, and the 9th spot according to The Complete University Guide 2022 – University Ranking.
Fees For MS in Business Analytics at Warwick University
The costs associated with the specific programme are one of the key factors that you must take into account. The MS in Business Analytics at Warwick University pricing structure is provided below to assist you in estimating the costs.
|Components||Fees in INR|
|Tuition fees||INR 24,00,000 (£ 23,920)|
|Total fees||INR 24,00,000 (£ 23,920)|
Also Read: University of Warwick Admissions Guide for 2023
Cost of Living
The University of Warwick is located on the outskirts of Coventry in the middle of Westmidlands and Warwickshire. The cost of living is quite affordable compared to other areas in England and the UK. The cost of living from person to person per year depends upon various aspects such as food and accommodation. However, the average cost of living per year for one person is INR 8.18 lakhs.
There are a few eligibility requirements that you are required to qualify to get admission at MS in Business Analytics at Warwick University.
- Students must have upper second-class honours at the undergraduate level in a relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Students also require degrees including economics, business, engineering, psychology, geography, sociology, and politics for this program.
- Students require to have strong numeracy and IT statistical ability.
- Students do not require a GMAT or GRE score but may request one to verify specific competencies.
- Students need to have a minimum first-class or upper Second with a minimum of 60-80% on an institutional basis.
- Students whose official language is not English are required to submit IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE scores.
English Language Requirements
You must also submit test results for your language skills, such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc., as part of the application process. The typical language competence requirements to enrol in Warwick University’s MS in business analytics are as follows:
Download Leverage IELTS for all your IELTS preparation needs!
You are also required to submit a list of documents as a part of the application process. These documents required are
- A resume/CV is a summary of a student’s skills and experience.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Marks statement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- English Language Requirement – This displays the results of English Proficiency Exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and others.
Work Study Visa
- While some are limited to 10 hours per week and some are prohibited from working, most students with valid visas can work up to 20 hours per week during the academic year.
- Principal work visa choices for students from outside the EU in the UK:
- Options for Tier 2 (General) Visas (for full-time and part-time work)
- Students may work in the UK for up to 12 or 24 months, depending on the programme they have applied for, under the terms of a Tier 5 (Temporary Worker-Government Authorized Exchange) visa.
- Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa, Tier 1 (for MBA and other UK graduates who have been identified by Higher Education Institutes in the UK after graduation to establish at least one business in the UK).
Career and Placement after Course
The following job prospects are available to you once you graduate from Warwick University’s MS in Business Analytics programme.
- Business Analyst
- marketing expert
- Analyst for operations research
- Analyst of data
Students at Warwick University can pursue an MS in Business Analytics through a variety of financial assistance. The following are some of the top scholarships offered to students around the world:
|Name of the Scholarship||Amount Awarded|
|Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship||INR 28,00,000 (£ 27907)|
|WBS Scholarships||INR 24,00,000 (£ 23,920)|
|University of Warwick- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme||INR 28,00,000 (£ 27907)|
|University of Warwick- Commonwealth Scholarships (Masters)||Varied|
The University of Warwick is one of the well-known universities across the globe. Further, it is also a member of the Russell Group of Universities, which are known globally for the quality of teaching, research, and learning outcomes.
Warwick is known globally for the quality of research, teaching delivered by qualified staff, and diversified programs. Further, another major factor contributing to the popularity of Warwick University is its tie-ups with businesses and industries.
It isn’t easy to get into the University of Warwick as it has an acceptance rate of 14%, which makes it competitive among students.
Now that you know everything about MS in Business Analytics at Warwick University, you can explore more courses and universities like this by contacting us at LeverageEdu.