The London Business School Fund Scholarships are provided by the London Business School to successful as well as deserving students who possess both professional and academic merits. The candidates also need to showcase their capability in contributing to the different aspects of the MBA course. The university provides multiple awards every year to candidates who have dreams of pursuing an MBA degree.
The tuition fee for the MBA program, which is GBP 97,000 (INR 97 Lakh), will be covered b entirely by the London Business School Fund scholarship. In this blog, we will discuss everything about the London Business School Fund scholarships. Make sure you read this blog to the end to know more.
|Scholarship Amount||GBP 97,000 (INR 97 Lakh)|
|Covered Expenses||Tuition Fees|
|Final Application End Date||9th September 2023|
This Blog Includes:
London Business School Fund Scholarships: Amount and Expenses Covered
The maximum amount for the London Business School Fund scholarships is GBP 97,000 (INR 90 Lakh). Keep in mind that this specific scholarship will be given one time. Here’s a table that would help you know more about the expenses covered by this scholarship.
|Different Types of Expenses||Coverage|
|Child or Spouse Care||No|
Important Dates to Remember
Here are the important dates you need to remember about the London Business School Fund Scholarships program.
|Final End Date of the Application||Round 1: 9th September, Friday, 2023
Round 2: 5th January, September 2023
Round 3: 27th March, Friday, 2023
|Interview Decision||Not Declared|
|Admission Decision||Not Declared|
If you want to become eligible for the London Business School Fund Scholarships program, make sure you pay close attention to the following steps.
- The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or any other degree in any relevant field.
- PTE score
- IELTS score
- If the applicants have completed their PG or UG degree completely in English, they don’t need to take the IELTS test. On the other hand, if the applicant has lived or worked in a speaking country for at least 2 years, they can also avoid taking the IELTS or PTE test.
- GRE or GMAT scores
- Proper work experience of at least 2 years.
- The applicants might also need to go through an interview process.
- The applicants should be capable of working in multicultural teams while also showcasing professionalism and an international outlook.
Here are the different types of exams that you need to give to become eligible for the London Business School Fund Scholarships.
|Name of the Exam||Indication If the Exam is Required|
Also Read: Top 10 Scholarships in the World
This is another important thing you need to keep in mind while applying for London Business School Fund Scholarships. Remember that the applicants aren’t bound to fill out an application form as they will be considered automatically if they have fulfilled the eligibility criteria. All the applicants need to do is take admission to London Business School.
Here are a couple of documents that you need to submit to leverage the best benefits of London Business School Fund Scholarships:
- Letter of Recommendation. Remember that you need to submit two letters of recommendation.
- An essay describing the MBA goals of the candidates.
- A proper CV that showcases the work experience of the students in their respective fields.
Also Read: Asia Women in Business Scholarship
Remember that the university will shortlist the candidates as per their documents as well as the eligibility criteria. When the candidates are shortlisted, the university will ask them for an interview session.
The alumnus of the London Business School will conduct the interview. The interview will also be conducted in India. However, the candidates might need to travel to take the interview.
The interview session will prove extremely helpful in terms of evaluating the abilities of the candidates to work in international as well as multicultural environments. The results and the name of the candidate who bagged the London Business School Fund Scholarships will be uploaded on the official website of London Business School.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
Here are the terms and conditions of the London Business School Fund Scholarships are:
- This specific scholarship program is applicable only to students who have plans to pursue an MBA degree from the London Business School.
- This scholarship cannot be renewed as the process is one-time.
- The scholarship will only cover the tuition fees. The accommodation, travel expenses, and living expenses won’t be covered under this scholarship.
Also Read: MBBS Abroad Scholarship
Yes, bagging this scholarship will undoubtedly prove extremely difficult. As only one candidate will be selected for the scholarship, keep in mind that you need to go through tough competition.
You don’t need to fill out any form as you will be automatically enlisted when admitted to London Business School. However, you might need to submit some relevant documents.
The London Business School Fund Scholarship will provide coverage of GBP 90,000 (INR 90 Lakh).
If you want to get into a high-ranked university, you’ll need more than just good grades; you’ll also need flawless application because the competition is fierce. If it’s London Business School you are looking to take admission to, then London Business School Fund Scholarships might come to your aid. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process so that you can realise your study abroad goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute counselling session.