Listen to the audio below and answer the following Matching Information questions to boost your listening skills 👇.
Before answering these questions, look at the instructions and techniques below 👇
Detailed Instructions for IELTS Listening Matching Information
Expect to see matching questions on your test because they appear frequently in the IELTS Listening test. In parts 1 or 3, where the tape represents a dialogue between two or more people, this kind of inquiry typically emerges. You must match the two sets of information that the question will include. To properly complete matching questions, you must have a solid strategy, which you will discover in this session. The following advice can be used to achieve a high band score in this section:
Techniques To Remember
- Pay close attention to the instructions. Do not exceed the word limit.
- Before the recording begins, take a close look at the table.
- Try to anticipate what you will hear. For instance, a noun, adjective, verb and so on.
- Consider vocabulary as well as a grammatical structure while writing your answer.
- Respond to the questions as you listen.
- In case you miss any, guess the answer. Don’t leave out blank spaces. There is no negative marking.
Which of the following problem do the speakers identify for each experiment? (Questions 27-30)
Choose FOUR answers from the list and write the correct letter, A-H, next to Questions 27-30
|List of problems||List of experiments|
|too difficult||27 Experiment 1……………|
|too boring||28 Experiment 2………….|
|too messy||29 Experiment 3…………..|
|too much equipment||30 Experiment 4…………..|
Check out the correct answer given below👇 in the PDF.
Are you preparing for IELTS? Check out this video to improve your listening skills for the IELTS exam given below👇.
Download the Leverage IELTS App today.
Need help preparing for IELTS? Check out the best IELTS preparation courses in the market offered by trusted educators in a live training environment. If you want help studying abroad, call 1800-572-130.