This is a common question type in the listening section. You need to choose one correct answer out of three or four choices.You need to have skills such as understanding the specific points in detail and ability to grasp an overall idea of the main points in the given text to crack this question type.
Choose the correct letter – A, B or C.
38. A major cause of injuries when doing yoga is …
A. headstand and shoulder stand
B. students causing injuries to themselves
C. teachers pushing students too hard
39. A typical yoga teacher earns money …
A. only from teaching yoga
B. from message therapy
C. from nursing
40. The speaker concludes that …
A. teaching yoga is not a good way to earn a high income
B. yoga is a relatively expensive form of exercise
C. the benefits of yoga are unproven
Tips to Remember
- Read instructions carefully
- Mark keywords from the questions
- Think of possible synonyms
- Listen for the overall meaning of what the speaker is saying
- Listen actively as speaker may add more information or change the answer
- Eliminate irrelevant choices
- Make a guess if finding trouble with a question and move on to the next
Are you preparing for IELTS? Check out this video to improve your listening skills for the IELTS exam given below👇.
Download the Leverage IELTS App today.
Need help preparing for IELTS? Check out the best IELTS preparation courses in the market offered by trusted educators in a live training environment. If you want help studying abroad, call 1800-572-000.