One of the most prestigious institutions like Ramakrishna Mission Insitute of Culture provides Debesh Kamal Scholarship for students who excel in their respective fields. It provides scholarships for students who want to pursue higher education or research abroad. Applicants need to fill out the application before as a first step toward earning this scholarship. Read this article, to know more about the Debesh-Kamal Scholarship, which is eligible for it, and how to apply for it.
|Name of Scholarship||Debesh-Kamal Scholarship|
|Conducting Body||Ramakrishna Mission Insitute of Culture, Kolkata|
|Courses||Post Graduate or Research Programs|
|Last Date To Apply||To be notified|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 1 Lakh|
This Blog Includes:
About Debesh Kamal Scholarship
Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Kolkata provides Debest-Kamal Scholarships for Higher Education/Research Abroad. The institute accepts applications from students all over the world. The applicants are selected are based on their merit irrespective of which state they live in, caste, religious faith or gender.
The applications are accepted by postgraduate students who are willing to move abroad for higher students or research. The rewards of this scholarship add up to INR 1 Lakh.
These are some of the dates that you need to keep track of when you are looking to apply for the scholarship:
|Application Opens||To be notified|
|Application Closes||To be notified|
|Results||To be notified|
Eligibility of Debesh Kamal Scholarship
Students who meet certain eligibility criteria can get selected for the scholarship. Now, these eligibility criteria vary from your educational qualification to your level of education to the income of your guardian or family member. Refer to this table for detailed information and check if you are eligible for the scholarship.
|Educational Qualifications||Good academic record with first-class marks in their post-graduate hons.Approved Research from a recognized institute for research scholars|
|Age||Up to 30 years|
How To Apply for Debesh Kamal Scholarship?
- To apply you need to first visit the official website of Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture i.e https://sriramakrishna.org/.
- Find the notification “Application form Released” of the Debesh-Kamal Scholarship. Click on that and download the application form.
- Now fill out the application form with all the details required to fill from your educational qualification to all the other specifications.
- After filling out the application form you need to mail it to the address mentioned below with the documents specified and the application fee in form of the draft. Address: Debesh Kamal Scholarship, To Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Gol Park, Kolkata 700 029
Documents Required For Application
There are some of the documents that you need to attach along with your application form. Make sure you don’t miss anyone of these as it will cause the rejection of the application. These documents are
- Passport size photograph
- Photocopy of all your educational certificates
- Age proof
- Letter of acceptance from any institution abroad for your research paper for students who are moving abroad to study in a research program.
- Financial and tax documents
Selection Criteria for Debesh Kamal Scholarship
- The selection of the Debesh-Kamal Scholarship for higher studies and research abroad is done by evaluating your application form and your interview.
- There is a special committee appointed the evaluation of your application and conduct your interview.
- For the interview, you need to travel to Kolkata to go to the headquarters of Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture. All the travel expenses have to be borne by the applicant. However, the candidates who are travelling for more than 100km will give reimbursement for the ticket.
Debesh-Kamal Scholarship for higher studies research abroad is a scholarship program for students who are in their postgraduate studies and want to study further or do a research program abroad. The scholarship amount is INR 1 Lakh. The reward can only be used to pay the tuition fee of the program.
No, the reward received from the Debesh-Kamal Scholarship for higher studies and research abroad should only be used to pay the tuition fee. The student will only pay all the other costs i.e living expenses from his/her side.
The application fee for the Debesh-Kamal Scholarship for higher studies research abroad is INR 200 for everyone. You need to pay this application fee with the application form you will send via mail. Also, this application fee is non-refundable.
Yes, apart from the merit and your application form, the candidates are selected based on the personal interview. These interviews are conducted to know the candidate in detail and whether he/she is the right candidate for granting a scholarship.
If you are planning to study abroad in the upcoming intakes get in touch with our study abroad experts at 1800-57-2000. And stay tuned to our scholarships page for more information related to various scholarship schemes to study abroad.