Fatigue can manifest as a feeling of weariness, weakness, or a decline in cognitive and physical performance. Some common antonyms of fatigue are energy, vigor, rest, liveliness, restoration etc. Continue reading the blog article below for more antonyms of fatigue with multiple examples.
Meaning of Fatigue
Fatigue generally refers to a state of extreme tiredness or exhaustion, both physically and mentally. It can result from various factors, including physical exertion, lack of sleep, prolonged stress, illness, or a combination of these.
Also Read: 300+ Antonym
Antonyms of Fatigue
Here is a list of antonyms for fatigue:
Must Read: Antonyms of Dawn, Meaning and Examples
Usage with Examples
The antonyms of fatigue are the words that describe a sense of being refreshed, revitalized and full of energy.
- After a good night’s sleep, she woke up feeling full of energy and ready to tackle the day.
- The young athlete demonstrated impressive vigor as he completed the marathon with ease.
- The vacation by the beach provided a much-needed boost to her vitality, leaving her feeling rejuvenated.
- A cold glass of water provided instant refreshment after a long and tiring hike in the hot sun.
- The company implemented a new wellness program to promote the health and revitalization of its employees.
- A peaceful weekend retreat in the mountains served as a perfect means of restoration for worn-out city dwellers.
Antonyms of Fatigue Quiz!
Pick the correct antonyms of fatigue from the options given below:
Explore more exciting reads below
This was all about the antonyms of fatigue with meaning and examples. I hope you understood the usage of the word. To read more antonym blogs, follow Leverage Edu.