The flagship scholarship programme “Tata Realty Scholarship for Girls Pursuing Bachelor of Architecture (2022–2033)” is an initiative for financially weak girl students who wish to pursue or are pursuing a B.Arch. The scholarship is given by Tata Realty and Infrastructure Limited. This scholarship aims to help girl students who cannot afford an architecture degree due to financial constraints. By means of this scholarship, the organization aims to give girl students a platform to study further and flourish in the architecture industry.
|Scholarship||Tata Realty Scholarship for Girls Pursuing B.Arch.|
|Provided by the organization||TATA Realty and Infrastructure Limited|
|Eligibility||80% minimum marks obtained in class X and XII|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Amount to be granted||Rs. 1,00,000|
This Blog Includes:
- The minimum mark required for class X is 80%
- The minimum mark required for class XII is 80%
- The applicant must be enrolled in the first year of B.Arch. programme.
- Her total family income should not exceed Rs. 5 lakhs per annum.
The “Tata Realty Scholarship for Girls Pursuing Bachelor of Architecture” recipients will get a sum of Rs. 1,00,000 deposited directly into their bank accounts. It is pertinent to note that for SC/ST/NT candidates, 10% of the scholarships are reserved.
The application process is very easy and convenient. Students can access the application by visiting the official website. It is advised to fill out the application form before the deadline in order to avoid any errors or cancellations of the application form.
- Go to the official website of the Vidyasaarathi portal to create your account if you have not made it yet.
- Fill out information like your email address, name on your Aadhar card, and mobile number.
- You will get an OTP after that. Enter the OTP and submit to create the account.
- Now, you can log in to your account by using your registered email address and password.
Also Read: MBA Scholarships in India & Abroad
Scholarship Application Form
After successful registration, you can fill out your application form on the official website. By following the process given below, you can easily complete it in a few steps.
- Visit the official scholarship online portal.
- Log in to your account by giving the required details.
- Navigate to the “Search and browse schemes” tab.
- In the search bar search “Tata Realty scholarship for Girls Pursuing Bachelor of Architecture (2022-2023)”.
- The webpage of the scheme will be opened on the screen.
- You will be directed to a registration form. Complete the form and click “Submit”
- Next, you have to verify your email and contact number.
- Now, the scholarship form will be displayed. You are required to complete the required details carefully.
- Thereafter, you have to submit the documents in jpeg .png format only.
- Thoroughly check the form before submitting it.
- Do not forget to print the application form for future use.
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Class X- and XII-mark sheet
- Recent mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Fee payment receipt of college
- Bank passbook of the applicant
Also Read: Tata Scholarships
List of Colleges
The Scholarship is limited to the student enrolled in the following college only.
- College of Engineering, Pune
- Narsee Monjee, Mumbai
- Anna University, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Mandi
- National Institute of Technology- Tiruchirappalli, and Surathkal
- IP University, New Delhi
- Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi
- School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Narula Institute of Technology, Kolkata.
- Halida Institute of Technology, Halida
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Girl Students who have passed their class X and XI examination with 80% marks and are currently enrolled in their first year of the Bachelor of Architecture programme. Their family income should be less than Rs. 5 lakhs per annum.
The official portal for the application of the scholarship form is Vidyasaarathi. You visit https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/ or the official website to access the platform.
You can write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to address your issues.
Is there any reservation for SC/ST category?
Yes, for SC/ST/NT candidates, 10% of the scholarships are reserved.
For more such updates, keep an eye on Leverage Edu Indian scholarships page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.