World Mental Health Day is celebrated annually on 10 October. The campaign is conducted to raise awareness about the importance of mental health and well-being. For all those who don’t know, mental health includes the psychological, emotional, physical, mental and emotional well-being of an individual.
This year, the theme for World Mental Health Day is “Mental health is a universal human right.” It provides an opportunity for all the stakeholders working on mental health issues to talk about their work and make healthcare a priority all over the world.
World Mental Health Day 2023: Wishes
Are you planning to wish your friends and family on World Mental Health Day? Well, worry not as we have got you covered. Here are some of the warm wishes that one can share on World Mental Health Day.
- Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Take care of both with love and kindness.
- Your present circumstances don’t determine where you go; they merely determine where you start.
- On this World Mental Health Day, remember that you are never alone in your struggles. Reach out and let others be your strength.
- Your mental health journey is a testament to your resilience. Wishing you peace and healing.
World Mental Health Day 2023: Messages
Here are some of the messages that you can share with your loved ones on the occasion of World Mental Health Day.
- I am so proud of all the work you are doing to raise awareness for mental health! Your passion and determination are inspiring and will no doubt impact numerous lives.
- I am grateful that you are in my community. Thanks for the amazing ripple effect you make in the mental health, grief, support and non-profit spaces.
- A mentally healthy person can be a happy person. Wishing you a very Happy World Mental Health Day.
- Sometimes medicines are not what we need but we need peace of mind, and peace of soul for a healthy and happy life. Happy World Mental Health Day.
“Mental health is a universal human right” is the theme for this year.
The day aims to raise awareness of mental health issues and also provide support for people with mental health issues.
We hope this article provided you with all the relevant information on this topic. For more related articles, you can read various Trending Events at Leverage Edu!