Every year, World Mental Health Day is celebrated on 10 October. The theme for 2023, set by the World Foundation of Mental Health, is ‘Mental health is a universal human right’. In order to promote better mental health for everyone, World Mental Health Day aims to increase awareness of the topic.
Mental Health is a very important topic which should be discussed more in the open and solutions should come out of it. Here is a short quiz on Mental health which will help in increasing your knowledge as well as test your skills.
#1. Who took the initiative of celebrating World Mental Health Day?
#2. When is World Mental Health Day celebrated ?
#3. what is the theme for World Mental Health Day 2023?
#4. Mental illnesses are only hereditary, you cannot develop them on your own. True or false?
#5. What are the common sign of mental health issues?
#6. Which of these is a leading cause of disability in the world?
#7. Therapy is only for people with serious mental health issues. True or false?
#8. Russian psychologist Ivan Pavlov is most famous for conducting experiments using what animals?
#9. People with mental illnesses are always violent. True or false?
#10. Is anger a usual response when a person is grieving?
- Diwali 2023 Date: When is Diwali in the Indian Calendar, Puja and More
- Dussehra 2024: When is Dussehra as Per the Indian Calendar
- Bhai Dooj 2023: Date, Time, Significance and More
- Why Do We Celebrate Dussehra
- Dussehra Decoration Ideas for Schools
- Festivals in October 2023 in India
- Quotes on Mental Health
- World Mental Health Day 2023 Wishes
- The Importance of Mental Health Awareness
We hope this article provides you with all the relevant information on this topic. For more related articles, you can read various Trending Events at Leverage Edu!