Early education can be an important aspect for every child as getting a quality education at an early age can help in moral and ethical development. It is also crucial as a child’s brain is the most proactive during the age of 3-9 years according to some researchers. Parents or guardians can get easily confused between so many schools to choose from, so in this blog, we will provide you with some detailed insight related to N.L. Dalmia admission, some benefits and much more. Continue reading the blog as this will cover everything you need to know about N.L Dalmia High School.
|Name of School||N.L Dalmia High School|
|Classes Offered||Pre-Nursery to Class 12|
|Language of Instruction||English Medium|
|Year of Establishment||1991|
This Blog Includes:
About N.L Dalmia High School, Mumbai
N.L Dalmia High School is a reputed higher secondary school in Mumbai that is progressive and strictly follows its root principles. The school was founded in 1991 by Niranjanlal Dalmia Educational Society with the main objective of promoting education. It is a co-educational, English medium school that is located in Srishti, Sector-1, Mira Road (East), Thane and follows the ICSE curriculum. With the help of well-trained faculties, the school is nurturing and preparing young minds to achieve their dreams and goals.
Benefits of N.L Dalmia High School, Mumbai
There are several benefits of getting an N.L. Dalmia admission. In this section, we are going to take a look at some of the key highlighting benefits of this school:
- The school has a 30 years legacy of academic excellence due to its highly qualified and experienced teachers.
- N.L Dalmia is purely student-centric and with this approach, they encourage student’s inquiry, creativity and critical thinking.
- Apart from academics the school also strongly promotes sports, physical education or any kind of extra-curriculum activities.
- The school also arranges frequent parent-teacher meetings to keep parents aware of the child’s progress in school.
The eligibility criteria for N.L. Dalmia admission can vary depending on the grade level. Here are the essential eligibility criteria depending on each level or class:
- For a sunflower play school admission, the minimum age of the child applicant should be 2 years.
- For nursery admission, the child should be 3 years old
- For any other classes, the student should have a minimum aggregated score of 60%
- For students who are coming from different schools, they will need to appear for an interactive session or an interview
- Students coming from different schools will also need a transfer certificate
Even after meeting to above eligibility criteria for an N.L. Dalmia admission. Parents or students will need some important documents during the application process. Now let us take a look at some of the documents required for the application process:
- Birth certificate
- Aadhaar card of the child and parents
- Passport-size photos of the child and parents
- Transfer certificate from the previous school (For students coming from a different school)
- The previous school passing certificate/ report card
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate (in case of any medical condition)
Just like the eligibility criteria, the fee structure can tend to differ depending on the grade/class. We have listed down the fee structure of N.L Dalmia’s admission:
|Grade/ Class||Fee Structure (per annum)|
|Sunflower Play School||INR 60,000|
|Grade I to V||INR 70,000|
|Grade VI to VIII||INR 75,000|
|Grade IX to X||INR 80,000|
|Grade XI to XII||INR 85,000|
Also Read- CRPF School, Rohini Admission 2023-24
As you got a detailed overview of the eligibility criteria and fee structure, now let’s move to the most important part of getting an N.L Dalmia admission which is the “application process”. Take a look at the following steps that are related to the application process:
- Firstly, you need to collect the prospectus cum registration from the school office
- You will need to pay INR 950 for the prospectus cum registration form and this amount is non-refundable
- Alternatively, you can also visit the website of N.L Dalmia High School and get the registration form
- Click on the ‘Admissions’ tab and select the level are looking to apply for
- Fill in the online registration form with relevant information and also attach/upload the required documents
- Also, note that for both the online and offline you will need to pay the registration form fee
- Submit the application and take a printout for future reference
- You will be contacted by the school authority if your application gets shortlisted and they will guide you through the future steps
The medium of instruction in N.L Dalmia High School, Mumbai is English. However, students can also opt for Hindi or Marathi as their second language.
There are many international programs and exchanges offered by N.L. Dalmia School. Some of them are as follows:
Model United Nations (MUN)
International Award for Young People (IAYP)
International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)
International English Olympiad (IEO)
As we mentioned earlier the school strongly promotes co-curricular activities, NL Dalmia offers different types of extra-curricular activities like music, dance, drama, basketball, table tennis, and many more.
ce, drama, basketball, table tennis, and many more.
This was all about N.L Dalmia Admission, benefits and some unknown facts related to the school. You can always stay updated by following Leverage Edu Blogs for such more amazing blogs.