GD Goenka Group of schools are CBSE-affiliated co-ed schools. The schools offer advanced technology and world-class infrastructure and air-conditioned classrooms. These schools are also Wifi enabled and give importance to the overall development of the student by meticulously maintaining playing fields and sporting facilities. Today, GD Goenka has 150 schools and preschools across India and has become a trendsetter in terms of quality education. Keep reading to know more about the GD Goenka fees for 2023-2024.
This Blog Includes:
GD Goenka fees vary in terms of the class the student is studying in. Apart from that, there is a separate registration fees and admission fee charges.
Nursery to Class 10th
The GD Goenka fees for the year 2023-24 from nursery to class 10th is as follows. Do note that the registration fees, admission fees, and annual fees are payable at the time of admission.
The tuition fees from nursery to class 10th have to be paid quarterly.
|Registration fee||INR 1000||One time payment|
|Annual fees (nursery to class 9(||INR 21,000||Annual payment|
|Admission fees (nursery to class 9)||INR 66,000||One time payment|
|Total fees||INR 87,175|
|Class||Tuition Fees||Examination Fees||Digital Learning Fees||Total fees|
|Nursery to KG||INR 13,238||INR 1166||INR 1166||INR 15,570|
|Class 1-3||INR 13,718||INR 1166||INR 1166||INR 16,050|
|Class 4-5||INR 14,188||INR 1166||INR 1166||INR 16,520|
|Class 6-7||INR 14,688||INR 1166||INR 1166||INR 17,020|
|Class 8-10||INR 15,628||INR 1166||INR 1166||INR 17,960|
Must read- GD Goenka Vasant Kunj
Class 11 and class 12th
The GD Goenka fees for class 11th and class 12th are different. Here, we have listed the GD Goenka fees for higher secondary classes. The registration fees and the admission fees have to be paid only one time. Do note that the admission fee for the students from GD Goenka Public Schools will be different from students coming from non-GD Goenka Public Schools.
|Particulars||Fees||Frequency of Payment|
|Registration fees||INR 1000||One-time fee payment|
|Admission fees for students from outside||INR 85,000||One-time fee payment|
|Admission fees for GDGPS students||INR 50,000||One-time fee payment|
|Annual fees||INR 30,000||Annual fee payment|
|Lab charges||As per the subject||Quarterly fee payment|
|Tuition Fees (Claas 11th – 12th)||INR 16,500||Quarterly fee payment|
Must read- Top 10 CBSE schools in India
The GD Goenka fees for transportation is payable on the basis of distance. The transportation fees have to be paid on a quarterly basis along with the GD Goenka fees for tuition
|Above 20 km||INR 8250|
|15 km- 20 km||INR 9570|
|10 km- 15km||INR 10560|
|5km – 10 km||INR 11880|
|0 km – 5 km||INR 12540|
GD Goenka school requires students with integrity, energy, curiosity, and a commitment to academic growth. Below is the admission process for the school.
- Fill out the online application form and submit the form after attaching all documents.
- Some of the documents required for admission are the birth certificate or passport, a passport-size photograph of the student, and an academic mark sheet from the previous year.
- The next step is to take the admission test and clear the interview assessment. GD Goenka school conducts age-appropriate and curriculum-based tests for every candidate.
- Based on the above results, admission to a student will be granted.
Things to keep in mind
Below are the important details to be kept in mind while paying the GD Goenka fees.
- In case of a hike in diesel price, the transportation cost will be increased accordingly.
- The admission fee payment has to be made either by cheque or through a demand draft. Cash payment is also allowed.
- The GD Goenka fees can also be paid by using the school app or can be bank transferred to the account name specified on the official website.
- The GD Goenka fees have to be cleared before applying for TC even if the student decides to withdraw the admission in mid-session.
- Payment of late fees will mean additional charges. Hence, parents have to make sure that the school fees is paid before the due dates.
Must read– Best schools in Delhi
Ans: The GD Goenka monthly fees vary from one class to the other. For example, the GD Goenka fees annually are INR 20,000. While for classes 11th to 12th, the annual charge is INR 24,000.
Ans: The GD Goenka Dwarka school requires approximately INR 1.40 lakh to INR 1.60 lakh per annum. The fees vary on the basis of the class the student is enrolled in.
Ans: Yes. Outstation students are given hostel facilities. However, the fees for hostels are charged separately.
GD Goenka is a group of schools that are known for providing quality education and facilities required for a student’s overall development. The admission fees and the registration fees have to be paid one time. However, the tuition charges have to be paid quarterly. To discover more such articles, visit Leverage Edu.