Delhi Public School (DPS) Pune has released dates for admission to Nursery, Preparatory, Class 1, Classes 6 to 9, and Class 11. The registration process for admission to Nursery to Class 9 has been closed, however, the admission process is still going on. The registration forms for Class 11 DPS Pune admission are available on the school website. Written tests and interactive sessions will be conducted in the coming days. Classes for the 2023-24 academic year will commence in April 2023. This blog includes detailed information about the admission process. Keep reading to be informed!
This Blog Includes:
DPS Pune Admission Schedule
The timeline of the admission process at DPS Pune kick starts with online registrations and ends with a parent partnership program. The below-mentioned table displays the important activities/events and corresponding dates for the same.
Nursery to Class 9
The admission timeline for Nursery to Class 9 is as follows:
|2||Introduction sessions||27th February 2023 to 4th March 2023||–|
|3||Mock test for Classes 6 to 9||4th March 2023||5:30 pm to 6:30 pm|
|4||Final admission test for Classes 6 to 9||5th March 2023||11:00 am to 1:30 pm|
|5||Test results||10th March 2023||After 6:00 pm|
|6||Fee payment||13th March 2023||Latest by 4:00 pm|
|7||e-NACH mandate submission||15th March 2023||–|
|8||Last day of completing admission formalities||23rd March 2023||–|
|9||Parent partnership program||25th March 2023||–|
|10||Commencement of 2023-24 academic session||3rd April 2023||–|
The admission schedule for new intakes to Class XI in DPS Pune is mentioned in the table below:
|1||Online Registration||1st March 2023 to 26th March 2023||–|
|2||Written Admission Test and Interview||2nd April 2023||8:00 am|
|3||List of shortlisted candidates||6th April 2023||By 6:00 pm|
|4||Medical check-ups||7th April 2023||–|
|5||Fee Payment||8th April 2023 and 11th April 2023||–|
|6||Commencement of Admission Formalities||11th April 2023||–|
|7||Parent Partnership Programme||12th April 2023||8:00 am to 9:00 am|
|8||1st day of classes||12th April 2023||–|
Everything to Know About DPS Gandhinagar: Admissions, Eligibility, Fees, and More
DPS Pune Admission Eligibility
DPS Pune is taking new admission for Nursery, Preparatory, and Class 1 in the academic session 2023-24 on the basis of age and for Class 2 to 5 admission is taken on the basis of the result of the previous classes. Furthermore, intakes to Classes 6 to 9 are based on the admission test conducted by the DPS Pune branch. The eligibility criteria for admission to different grades are as follows:
Nursery to Class 1
The age limit for admission to these classes is as follows:
|Classes||Age (As calculated on 31st March 2023)|
|Nursery||3 years 6 months to 4 years 9 months|
|Preparatory||4 years 9 months to 6 years|
|Class 1||6 years to 7 years|
Class 2 to 5
Admission requirements for children seeking admission to these classes are mentioned below:
- Students must be enrolled in the preceding years in the current academic year i.e; 2022-23.
- Students must have passed the previous classes. Parents need to produce a Transfer Certificate of their ward, which will prove that the kid has cleared the respective grade.
Class 6 to 10
Parents/guardians of children studying in Classes 5 to 9 must ensure that they appear for the DPS Pune admission mock test and final test on 4th March 2023 and 5th March 2023, respectively to secure admission to respective classes. Their selection is based on the following criteria:
- Students must secure qualifying marks in the final admission test.
- Students must have passed the final examination of their previous classes.
Students in Class 10 of the 2022-23 academic session must meet the following admission criteria to secure a seat in Class 11 of DPS Pune:
- Students must have cleared the pre-board of Class 10.
- Students must obtain the cut-off marks for the written examination.
Check CBSE 10th Datesheet 2023 here!
DPS Pune Admission Process
The registration process, admission formalities, and list of required documents for DPS Pune admission are as follows:
The registration process for DPS Admission 2023-24 is closed. It was an online process that ended in February 2023.
After successful registration, parents and students need to complete the admission formalities on the premises of DPS Pune. Below-mentioned guidelines will help parents and students complete the admission process:
- Parents must produce the mandatory documents in the school office and submit the registration, induction, institutional, and processing fee through an online payment gateway.
- Students seeking admission to Classes 6 to 9 need to appear for the mock and final tests. Selected candidates will have to submit their TCs, the latest report card of the current academic session (2022-2023), and the last report card of the present academic year (2022-23) at the school premises.
- Students opting for admission to Class 11 must qualify for the written admission test and the interview. They are also required to clear the pre-board of Class 10.
Parents/guardians need to submit the following documents to complete the admission formalities:
- Date of Birth (DOB) certificate
- 2 passport-size photographs of the student and parents/guardians.
- Report card of final exam of the previous academic year ( for admission to Classes 2 to 10).
- TC from the previous school.
- 1 address proof document (Voter ID, Passport, Electricity bill, Aadhaar card, Telephone bill, Latest bank statement, or Property tax receipt of either parents or guardian)
- Aadhaar of the student, if available.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate.
Check out DAV Admission 2023 here!
DPS Pune Fee Structure
Parents/guardians need to pay registration, processing, institutional, and induction fees during the time of admission. After the completion of the DPS Pune Admission process, parents have to pay monthly education and transport fees for their wards.
Nursery to Class 10
Here is the fee structure for students of Nursery to Classes 10 of DPS Pune. This fee structure is for the academic year 2023-24.
|Classes||Fee Particulars||Amount||Frequency of Payment||Mode of Payment|
|Nursery to Class 10||Processing Fee + Registration Fee||INR 2500||Once: During Registration||Online|
|Nursery to Class 10`||Induction Charge||INR 25,000||Once: During Admission Formalities||Online|
|Nursery to Class 10||Institutional Fee||INR 95,000||Once: During Admission Formalities||Online|
|Nursery to Class 5||Education Fee||INR 9,125 per month||Bi-monthly||e-NACH|
|Class 6 to Class 10||Education Fee||INR 7,975 per month||Bi-monthly||e-NACH|
|Nursery to Class 5||School Transport||INR 2700 per month||Bi-monthly||e-NACH|
|Class 6 to Class 10||School Transport||INR 2950 per month||Bi-monthly||e-NACH|
The fee structure for new intakes in Class 11 is as follows:
|Fee Particulars||Amount||Frequency of Payment||Mode of Payment|
|Processing Fee + Registration Fee||INR 2500||Once: During Registration||Online|
|Miscellaneous Fee||INR 6000||One: During admission formalities||Online|
|Institutional Fee||INR 25,000||One: During admission formalities||Online|
|Self-Learning Camp Fee||INR 20,000||One: During admission formalities||Online|
|School Transport||INR 2950 per month||Bi-monthly||Online|
|Education Fee||INR 9350 per month||Bi-monthly||Online|
DPS Pune has a varying fee structure for different classes. The detailed fee structure is mentioned in the blog.
Children must be of 3 years and 6 months to 4 years and 9 months to take admitted to a nursery in DPS Pune.
Class 11 admission has started from 1st March 2023. The registration process will conclude on 26th March 2023.
Get detailed information about the admission process of top schools in India with Leverage Edu. Get regular updates for the same on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.