Bai Najmai Nosherwan Dastur Primary and Nursery School were established in 1953. The Dastur Nursery admission school is affiliated to state boards – HSC & SSC. It is a private and co-educational school that has put a holistic curriculum in place in order to ensure the overall development of the students.
Are you also a parent who is planning to start the Dastur Nursery admission process for their child? If the answer is yes, then this blog will surely help you.
|School Name||Bai Najmai Nosherwan Dastur Primary and Nursery School|
|Year of Establishment||1953|
|Classes Offered||Pre-Nursery to Class 4|
|Board||State Board (HSC & SSC) CBSE|
|Student Faculty Ratio||40:1|
|Language of Instruction||English|
|School Format||Day School|
|School Timing||8:20 am – 12:00 pm|
This Blog Includes:
About Bai Najmai Nosherwan Dastur School
In memory of Sardar Dastur Nosherwan Jamasp, the Parsi community raised money to establish Sardar Dastur Nosherwan Girls High School in 1893 at house no. 317 main street, Pune. In 1911 the school shifted to its present location in order to accommodate a large number of students. In 1912 a new branch of the Dastur school was opened – Sardar Dastur Hoshang Boys School to commemorate the Shams-Ul-Ulema Sardar Khan Bhadur Dr Hoshang Jamasp Dastur. To cater to the educational needs of children of every age group, Nursery and Primary school was added in 1953.
Must Read: Different Types of Schools in India
What is the Application Process for Dastur Nursery Admission?
The application for Dastur Nursery admission can be submitted by parents from 15 Dec 2022 to Feb 23 2023. To complete the admission process parents first need to fill out an application form and pay a processing fee. There is no interview or test conducted for Dastur Nursery admission. Although both the parents along with the child need to visit the school on the given date and time and also bring the necessary documents as stated by the school. Following are the steps that the parents need to follow to complete the application process.
- Firstly visit the official website of Dastur School and then click on ‘Apply for Nursery admission’.
- Then the next step is to pay a processing fee and for that, you need to enter the name and DOB of the child first.
- After the successful payment of the processing fee system will automatically generate login details and send them to you by email.
- Using the credentials sent to you in the email login to fill out the online application form for Dastur Nursery admission and upload the photo of the child.
- On your log-in window, you will be informed about the time and date on which you have to visit the school with the child.
- Make sure to regularly check the login area for further updates.
Also Read: UniApply Nursery Admissions 2023-24
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required for Dastur Nursery Admission
The child needs to be 3 yrs or above as of 31st December 2023 in order to be eligible for Dastur Nursery admission. The parents need to bring the following documents to the school to complete the admission process.
- Birth certificate of the child – original copy and 1 attested notarised true copy.
- If the child has a sibling studying in the school then the parents need to bring the Xerox copy of the last report card of the sibling of the child.
- One passport-size photograph of the child.
- A family photo in postcard size with the child seeking admission in it. (It should include a photo of the mother, father, sibling and the child seeking admission)
- Parents need to bring an attested notarised true copy of their last educational qualification along with the original copy for verification.
- Any residential proof like landline telephone bill, property tax or electricity bill.
- If the parents are alumni of Dastur School then they need to bring a Xerox copy of either their school leaving certificate or their last report card.
- Aadhar card of both parents with one Xerox copy of each.
Also Read: Arya Vidya Mandir School: Application Process, Facilities and Much More!
While choosing a school for a child it is very important to research the fee structure of the school to check the affordability factor. The total cost that parents need to bear in the first year after that their child gets admission at Dastur school in the nursery is around Rs.36,000 while the monthly tuition fee is Rs 3,000 and quarterly tuition fee is Rs. 9,000.
Facilities provided to students at Dastur School
To ensure the holistic development of the children and reduce any inconvenience, Dastur School provides many facilities to the students. Following is the list of facilities provided to students at Dastur School –
- Smart Classes
- Library / Reading Room
- Auditorium / Media room
- Computer lab
- Medical Room
- Music Classes
- Picnics and Excursion
- Outdoor sports
- Karate classes
- Yoga classes
Dastur School Pune is affiliated with to state board.
Arnita Batra is the principal of Dastur School Pune.
Khan Bahadur Mer is the founder of Dastur School.
We hope you liked our blog, where we tried to cover comprehensive information about Dastur Nursery admission. For more such informative articles keep following Leverage Edu.