For parents seeking a school that provides quality education with the moral and cultural heritage of Andhra Pradesh, the Andhra Education Society in Pushp Vihar, Delhi, is the best choice. This blog provides comprehensive insights into the nursery admission procedure for the academic session 2024-25, eligibility criteria, requisite documentation, fee structure, point allocation system, and important dates.
This Blog Includes:
Note: The admission process for Andhra Education Society, Pushp Vihar is over for the session 2023-24. We will update this blog once we have details on the admission process for the next academic year.
|Name of The School||AES Dr K. Ramesh Babu Memorial Senior Secondary School|
|Run by||Andhra Education Society|
Also Read: Best Schools in Delhi
About Andhra Education Society, Pushp Vihar
AES Pushp Vihar, also known as Dr K. Ramesh Babu Memorial Senior Secondary School, is a co-educational school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1975 by the Andhra Education Society, a socio-cultural organization founded by Dr Durgabai Deshmukh.
The school is named after Dr K. Ramesh Babu, who was the secretary of the Andhra Education Society during 1977-79 and was instrumental in establishing the school. The school has a campus of 2 acres in Sector 7, Pushp Vihar.
The school aims to provide quality education with moral values and the cultural heritage of Andhra Pradesh. The school has well-furnished classrooms, laboratories, a library, an auditorium, a playground, sports facilities, and co-curricular activities, Indicating its focus on the overall development of its students.
Why Study At Andhra Education Society, Pushp Vihar?
If you are thinking about putting your child up for Andhra Education Society nursery admission 2023-24, here are some ways in which it can benefit them:
- The school provides quality education with moral values and the cultural heritage of Andhra Pradesh.
- AES Pushp Vihar follows the NCERT curriculum, which helps prepare students for various competitive exams.
- There’s a spacious campus of 2 acres with well-furnished classrooms, laboratories, a library, an auditorium, a playground, and sports facilities, along with co-curricular activities like art, craft, dance, drama, music, debate, gardening, etc.
- The school has progressive management that provides a competitive, practical and diverse environment to the students by educating girls and boys together.
- The school has a student/teacher ratio of 33:1, ensuring individual attention and guidance to the students.
- The school has been consistently maintaining high standards of academic performance and strict discipline. It was adjudged as one of the 10 best schools in N.C.T. of Delhi for securing the highest pass percentage in the Class 10 CBSE Board Examination 1996-97.
Also Read: Sardar Patel Nursery Admissions 2023-24
Andhra Education Society, Pushp Vihar Nursery Admission 2023-24: Eligibility Criteria
Here are the basic eligibility criteria for Andhra Education Society Pushp Vihar nursery admission that a child must fulfil:
- The minimum age limit for nursery admissions is 3 years, 6 months and above as of March 31st of the year in which admission is sought.
- Children must have a birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority.
- Children must have completed their immunization schedule as per the guidelines of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
Also Read: Kumaran’s Children’s Home Admissions 2023-24
To apply online for Andhra Education Society Pushp Vihar nursery admission, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit the school’s official website.
- Find the online admission form and fill it in with the required details.
- A copy will be sent to the school for consideration and you will also get a copy of the same. Based on that, the school will contact you.
Parents can also contact the school directly via phone or email, or visit their official website for more information about the admission process.
The school also shortlists children based on the point system. If they fulfil certain criteria, they are awarded a certain number of points. The higher the number of points
|Distance||0-3 km – 70 points
3-6 km – 60 points
6-8 km – 50 points
More than 8 km – 40 points
The following documents are required at the time of the Andhra Education Society Pushp Vihar nursery admission/application process:
- Birth certificate of the child.
- Residence Proof
- Passport-size photographs of the child and parents.
The fee structure for AES Pushp Vihar nursery class is estimated to be around INR 30,000 without including other charges like admission fees, transport fees, etc. Parents can also contact the school for more information about the fee structure for nursery classes.
Also Read: VVDAV Fee Structure for 2023-24
The AES Dr K. Ramesh Babu Memorial School provides various facilities for the students, such as:
- Indoor games like chess, carrom, table tennis, etc.
- Dance rooms and music rooms for the students to learn and practice different forms of art.
- Health and medical check-ups for the students to ensure their well-being.
- Labs for physics, chemistry, biology and computer science.
- Basement indoor auditorium for conducting various events and activities.
- Tennis courts, basketball courts and a skating rink for the students to play and enjoy.
In addition to the above facilities, the school also has a spacious and well-equipped building with 34 classrooms, an administrative block, a library, a cafeteria, a convenience store, etc.
For the academic session 2023-24, the registration process for nursery admissions was till 23 December 2022.
As per the government’s guidelines, the best age for admission to the nursery for children is considered 2.5-3.5 years.
For Andhra Education Society Pushp Vihar nursery admission, the minimum age is 3 years and the maximum age for admission is 4 years.
We hope that you got all the information you needed to know about the Andhra Education Society Pushp Vihar nursery admission in this blog. To get more information on school admissions, subscribe to Leverage Edu.