Ved Vyasa D.A.V Public school is a co-educational English medium school established in 1988. The schools are a part of the D.A.V. institutions founded by Swami Dayanand and managed by the D.A.V College managing committee. The school does not discriminate against any student based on their socioeconomic status, caste, and religion. The Ved Vyasa D.A.V school is affiliated with the CBSE and aims at the overall development of the student. Keep reading to know more about the VVDAV admission and VVDAV fees.
This Blog Includes:
Why Study at VVDAV school?
Students can choose to study at the VVDAV school for the following reasons.
- It is an English medium school affiliated with CBSE.
- The school offers several facilities such as library facilities and lab facilities
- The school gives importance to other activities and events such as group games, classical dance, table tennis, and public speaking, among others.
Relevant Read- Best schools in Delhi
Below are the eligibility criteria for admission to VVDAV schools.
- Student age should be a minimum of 3 years as of March 31, 2023. The new student age should not be more than 4 years for pre-school/nursery.
- For pre-primary school, the age of the student should not be less than 4 years and more than 5 years.
- Admission to the first standard requires the student to be of at least 5 years of age. The maximum age should not be more than 6 years.
- The 9th standard admissions are provisional till the documents are verified.
- Based on the vacancies listed in the month of March admissions to other classes are given. The maximum age limit of the student has to be 15-16 years.
Below are the documents required at the time of admission.
- Student birth certificate and Aadhar card
- Residential proof (For example, passport, electricity bill, water bill, and so on)
- Passport-size photograph of the student and the parents/guardian.
Admission criteria for the Vvdav school are as follows. Interested students can pay the VVDAV fees and apply for admission. Points criteria are followed for the new student admission.
|Locality||50- 70 points|
|VVDAV School Alumni||20 points|
Relevant Read- Top 10 CBSE Schools in India
Below are the VVDAV fees for the year 2023-2024. Interested applicants need to pay the VVDAV fees on the basis of the class and other requirements.
|Particulars||VVDAV Fees Per Month|
|Pre-school – pre-primary tuition fee||INR 6,330|
|1 – 2 class tuition fee||INR 5,410|
|3rd- 9th class tuition fee||INR 4,355|
|10-12th class tuition fee||INR 5,035|
|Pupil Fund||INR 175|
|Pre-school – pre-primary development fund||INR 345|
|1 – 2 class development fund||INR 300|
|3rd- 9th class development fund||INR 235|
|10-12th class development fund||INR 280|
|Practical fee 11th and 12th per subject||INR 175|
|Computer fee 11th and 12th per subject||INR 225|
Do note that unless further notice only tuition VVDAV fees are charged.
|Annual Charges||VVDAV fees per annum|
|Pre-school – pre-primary||4,250|
Relevant Read– Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
Interested students can register, and pay the VVDAV fees to be considered for admission. The application process for the VVDAV school is as follows.
- Log on to the website and click on ‘pay online fees’
- Register with a valid email address and password
- Log in to your account with your credentials and click on the ‘add child button’
- Enter all details such as applicant Id, class, student Name, Sub Category
- If the student wants to use the transport facility then click yes or else no
- Finally, register with the school and pay the online fees by clicking on the ‘pay fee’ button and ‘April month’.
- Click on the merchant website and choose to pay the fee now to complete the registration process.
Ans. For the class 1 student, the fee for the Vikas Puri branch is INR 6,115. The fees are more than the average fees in Delhi for a 1st standard student.
Ans. The full form of VVDAv public school is Ved Vyasa Dev Public School.
Ans. As per the EW India school ranking 2019-2020, the rank of the DAV school in India is 190.
The VVDAV school is one of the best private schools in India. It is a privately held school affiliated with the CBSE. The VVDAV fees for 2023-2024 varies on the basis of the school branch and the class the student is enrolled in.