The IIHMR Delhi, also known as the Indian Institute of Health Management Research, is one of the top healthcare management institutes in India. Therefore, pursuing a career in healthcare management, and getting admission to IIHMR Delhi can be a great step towards achieving greater goals. The institute offers various programs such as MBA in Hospital and Health Management, MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, Executive MBA in Healthcare Management, and others.
Every year, students search for how to get admission to IIHMR Delhi and end up applying for its prominent courses. Hence this blog discusses the eligibility criteria and application process for IIHMR Delhi admission to help you prepare for the process in advance.
|Name of University||Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR)|
|Date of Establishment||2008|
|Available Courses||PGDM and FPM|
|IIHMR Application Date||March 19th to 24th May 2023|
|Admission Process||Entrance Based|
This Blog Includes:
IIHMR Delhi Admission 2023
Students who are waiting for IIHMR Delhi admission dates can apply for enrollment till their last date (Different for various courses). Here it is mandatory that you should have clear knowledge about the course you want to pursue. No admission application will be accepted after the last date.
IIHMR Delhi Courses to Apply
The University of IIHMR Delhi campus offers the following program. Check the table given below for a clear perspective of the admission process.
|Name of Programme||Course Fee||No. of Seat||Duration||Mode of Application|
|PGDM in the following Courses:
1. Hospital Management
2. Health Information Technology
3. Health Management
|INR 7.4 Lacs||180 Seats||2 Years||Online and Offline|
|FPM (Fellow Programme in Management)||INR 6 Lacs||20 Seats||2 Years||Online and Offline|
Also Read: MBA in Finance
IIHMR Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission in any course at IIHMR vary depending on whether it is a PGDM or FPM course. To be eligible for admission to IIHMR Delhi, candidates must meet the following criteria:
|IIHMR Eligibility||Required Criteria|
|Bachelor’s Degree||Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institution in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.|
|Entrance Exam||Candidates must have appeared for any of the following entrance exams – CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT/NMAT by GMAC or IIHMR-U MAT.|
|Work Experience||For some programs, work experience is required. Candidates must have a minimum of two years of work experience in the healthcare sector for admission to the Executive MBA in Healthcare Management program.|
|Age Limit||There is no age restriction for IIHMR admission.|
IIHMR Application Process
The IIHMR admission process has begun on March 21st 2023. Candidates interested in the university program may apply for their desired course before May 24th 2023. The application process for IIHMR Delhi is as follows:
Steps to Apply for IIHMR Admission
- Step 1: Visit the official website– Candidates can visit the official website of IIHMR Delhi to access the application form. The website provides complete information regarding the admission process, eligibility criteria, and other details.
- Step 2: Fill in the Application Form– Next, fill in the application form with complete and accurate information. The application form includes personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant information.
- Step 3: Upload Documents– Candidates would also need to upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature, and other relevant documents such as mark sheets, work experience certificates, and entrance exam scorecards.
- Step 4: Pay the Application Fee– As a final process of IIHMR Delhi admission, pay the application fee online via net banking, credit card, or debit card. The application fee for IIHMR Delhi varies depending on the program. The fee for the MBA in Hospital and Health Management program is INR 1,000, while the fee for the Executive MBA in Healthcare Management program is INR 2,000.
The full form of IIHMR is the Indian Institute of Health Management Research.
The last date to apply for an MBA at IIHMR is July 31st 2023 while the deadline to apply for the MPH program at the university is May 31st 2023.
Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination or have cleared their undergraduate exam are eligible to apply for admission at IIHMR Delhi. However, they would require to submit their final year results at the time of application.
For more such informative blogs do check out our Indian University page, and if you have any queries feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and stay tuned to our social media handles on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter handles for more exciting facts and updates on Indian Exam.