IGNOU Assignment Status 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IGNOU has published its assignment list for the December TEE 2023. The university is well-known for providing its students with distance education. Students studying here can prefer to study at their own convenience, as per their own time schedule. In this article, we will read about how one can check the IGNOU result of an assignment, and obtain a marksheet for the assignment from the official website.
This Blog Includes:
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
IGNOU assignment status or marks have been uploaded with the TEE Result for the June 2023 session. Therefore, it is requested that the student keep a check on the official website. If you have already submitted the assignment then doesn’t need to worry about the same.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Deadline 2023
One must note that any assignment for the June TEE 2023 session or December TEE 2023 must be handed personally or digitally to the appointed regional centre. As of now, the current deadline for submitting the June TEE assignment has passed, which was on May 15, 2023. As per the official information, candidates need to submit the assignment before 30 September 2023. After this date, no assignment will be accepted.
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status 2023?
Here’s how the student will be able to check the result of the assignment that has been submitted to them:
- Go to the official website of IGNOU which will redirect students to check their assignment status.
- Select the result tab
- Go to the grade tab
- Select the programme
- Enter enrollment number
- Choose the program code from the options suggested.
- Select the search button to search for the same.
- Print the receipt and keep a copy for your records
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Marks 2023?
Check below to see how you can check your assignment marks.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- The above link will redirect the student to the “Results” page.
- The student will then have to enter their enrollment number.
- Choose your program from the drop-down box.
- Look out for the search button.
- The assignment evaluation will appear on your screen.
- Lastly, print the result and keep it for your future reference.
IGNOU Assignment Guidelines
It is advised that all candidates will have to submit their projects either online via email, Google Links or offline in in-person at their respective Regional Centres. In order to submit their assignments, the university has given students the following instructions, which must be followed.
- All assignments must be handwritten.
- Each assignment should start with the student’s name, enrollment number, study centre code, course code, email address and phone number.
- The student will have to sign each sheet before scanning them.
- All scanned coursework must be in PDF format.
- The scanned file should be clear and can be scanned either by a cam scanner or mobile phone.
- At the time of sending MEG1 assignments, the file name should include the enrollment and course numbers, like 2564879528 MEG1.
For the IGNOU assignment to get updated and uploaded, a total of 40 days is required after the submission to the concerned study or regional centre.
The IGNOU assessment for the June TEE 2023 session can be submitted by going to the concerned regional centre or online. Those who successfully submit their assignment will be eligible to appear for the End-Term Examination.
The last date to submit the assignment for 2023 is 30 September 2023.