TS TET Exam Cut Off: The Department of School Education releases the TS TET Exam Cutoff every year after the declaration of results. TS TET Exam is conducted in the month of June in the district headquarters of Telangana. All the qualifying Teachers with relevant education and teacher training can appear in the exam to participate in the recruitment of teachers from class I to class VIII.
Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 are conducted on the same date in different time slots. The cutoff and results for the TS TET examination are released collectively on the official website of the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana.
|Exam Name||Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Department of School Education|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for every correct answer
No negative marking
This Blog Includes:
TS TET Important Dates
The dates for the release of TS TET Results 2023 will be announced soon after the exam notification for 2023 is released on the official website. The tentative dates for the process are given below.
|TS TET Exam Date||June 2023|
|TS TET Answer Key||June 2023|
|TS TET Result and Cutoff||July 2023|
Also Read: TS TET Exam Answer Key 2023: Download PDF Here
TS TET Exam Cutoff Percentage & Scores
The candidates who clear the TS TET cutoff proceed to the next round of evaluation. The candidates who could not clear the TS TET Cutoff but have attained the Minimum Qualifying Percentage for the TS TET Exam can look for the cutoff in the next recruitment drive as the scores are valid for a lifetime.
Since the cutoff for this year is yet to be released, candidates can look at the previous category-wise cutoff for TS TET Exam below:
TS TET Exam Qualifying Percentage & Scores
The TS TET Exam is conducted for all those who have applied for the examination. The results are also available for all those who appeared for the examination. The available results however do not ensure qualifying for the exam, the candidate has to attain the minimum qualifying marks to pass the exam. The minimum qualifying marks for each category are given below.
|Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||40%|
How to Check TS TET Exam Cutoff?
The steps to check the TS TET Cutoff 2023 are given below. All those who have appeared for the examination can determine their eligibility for the recruitment process through the cutoff released by the organising body.
- Open the official website
- Find the link to the ‘TS TET Exam Cutoff 2023’ in the quick links section.
- Check under the examination sections if the link is not updated on the homepage.
- Click on the link of the cutoff.
- The TS TET Exam Cutoff list will open. Check the details.
- Download for future reference.
Also Read: TS TET Exam Analysis 2023
Factors Affecting TS TET Cutoff
The TS TET Cutoff is determined by various factors. The authorities use all these criteria to determine the cutoff for TS TET Exam every year. These influencing factors are stated hereunder for reference:
- Vacancies: The number of vacancies is the primary factor influencing the TS TET Exam Cutoff. If the vacancies are lesser than the qualifying candidates then the cutoff is going to be higher.
- Qualifying Candidates: Based on the number of vacancies the authorities also have to consider how many candidates in the exam have scores above the qualifying mark.
- Difficulty Level: The difficulty level of the examination is the determining factor of the cutoff score for the TS TET Exam. If the exam was difficult the cutoff is lesser and vice versa.
The TS TET Cutoff is released after the declaration of TS TET Results or along with it. The cutoff and qualifying marks are available on the candidate scorecards.
The cutoff marks for the TS TET Exam 2022 were 60% for the general category and 55% for all other candidates.
No. There is no negative marking in the TS TET exam.
In this blog, we have discussed the TS TET exam cut-off for students who are looking to take the exam this year. We hope candidates find the information useful for their preparation.
For more such updates, check out our Indian exams page and do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.