TSTET Admit Card 2023: The Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) 2023 Exam is expected to be held in June 2023. Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) is a state-level examination which is conducted by the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana. All those candidates who take this exam need to clear the same in order to get shortlisted for teaching jobs at the primary and secondary levels of schooling.
This exam is conducted once a year for two levels- Paper 1 and Paper 2. TSTET Paper 1 is for primary teachers who want to teach Classes 1 to 5 while TSTET Paper 2 is for Secondary teachers who want to teach Classes 6 to 8. All those who want to teach Classes 1 to 8 need to appear for both papers. In this blog, you will find out when the admit card for the same will be released, how to download the admit card and much more. Keep Reading!
|Full Name||Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Authority||Department of School Education, Government of Telangana|
|Level of Exam||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Application Fee||INR 300|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
This Blog Includes:
TS TET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card is one of the most important documents one candidate needs to enter the examination hall. Without this document, one doesn’t get any permission to enter. This card mentions all the important details about the exam, where it will take place, the timings etc. It also mentions some of the guidelines which give the candidate some important information.
Here are some of the important details related to the admit card.
Also Read: UGC NET Exam
How to Download the TSTET 2023 Admit Card?
In order to download the TSTET 2023 admit card, candidates will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website, which is https://tstet.cgg.gov.in/
- Click on the Hall Ticket download option
- Read the instructions carefully
- Enter the Candidate’s ID, mobile number or his/her date of birth
- Then, download the hall ticket for TSTET Exam 2023
- Take a printout and keep it for future reference.
TSTET 2023 Admit Card Discrepancy
When the candidate gets access to the admit card, the first thing they need to check for is if there is any discrepancy in the same. If the candidate faces any discrepancy in the admit card then he/she can always get in touch with the relevant authorities. That being, the Director, SCERT, and Ex-officio Director, TS TET between the time 10:30 am till 5:00 pm. They will be available on all working days.
Details on TSTET Admit Card
The admit card comes with several important details about the candidate, exam centre and exam schedule. Here is the list of all the details which are mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the exam
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Registration number
- Roll number of the candidate
- Category and gender
- Date of birth
- Date of TSTET 2023 exam
- Exam time and whether the exam is morning shift or afternoon shift
- TSTET exam centre and address
- The admit card also mentions some instructions
What if the Candidate is Unable to Download the Hall Ticket?
If the candidate is unable to download the admit card then he/she can contact the Director, SCERT and Ex-officio Director, TSTEST straightaway between 10:30 am and 5:00 pm on any of the working days at the below-mentioned address:
Opposite LB Stadium E-Gate, Basheerbagh
Hyderabad – 500001
Remember that the candidate needs to have proof of the receipt that he/she paid the fee, the reference number of the application submitted along with the printout of the TS TET application form 2023.
Also Read: CTET Syllabus
TSTET Exam Day Guidelines 2023
Here are some of the guidelines which need to be followed by all the candidates while going for the exam:
- It is essential that the candidates carry a printed copy of the admit card along with a copy of their photo identity.
- All candidates must report 15 minutes before the exam starts.
- It is advised that all the candidates will have to paste their recent passport-size photograph in the blank space.
- On the photo ID copy, the applicant must mention their name, roll number, registration number and signature.
- Any extra stationary items such as geometry/pencil box, calculator, scale, writing notebook, pen drives etc will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Items like phones, Bluetooth, earphones, microphones, ornaments, handbags, and hair pins will also not be allowed.
The TSTET Admit Card 2023 will soon be released to the candidates after the notification. Candidates will need to carry the same to the exam centre on the day of the exam. The ticket will be available on the official website which is mentioned above.
No, it is possible to change TSTET 2023 exam centre after you have submitted the application form. Candidates will have the option to fill in their preferences for the exam centre.
No, the department does not send any hard copy of the TSTET admit card to the candidate. The candidate will have to take a printout of the same.
Hope this blog was informative and helped you in understanding how you will be able to download your admit card.