SLET Admit Card 2023 in hard copy is mandatory to carry at the exam centre for every candidate. The exam authority will not allow anyone without a valid hall ticket along with a government-approved ID card. The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) to evaluate who would be qualified to apply for university and college.
Candidates can download the SLET admit card two weeks before the exam. In this article, we will cover more details about the SLET 2023 hall ticket.
|Exam Name||Recruitment for Assistant Professors in different states|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA) and University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Exam Levels||Paper I: General Aptitude
Part II: Choice of Subject
|Position||Recruitment for Assistant Professor in different states|
This Blog Includes:
How to Download SLET Admit Card
The SLET Exam Recruitment admit card 2023 is usually released on the official website by the conducting body. Candidates who have completed the application should go to the official site to get their admit card. Candidates can only download their SLET Admit Card from the official site by signing in with their Id and Security code generated during registration. Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions mentioned below to download the SLET Hall Ticket.
Also Read: Download SLET Previous Year Question Papers Here
- Go to the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) official website.
- On the SLET website’s home page, look for the Download Admit Card tab and click on it.
- A new dashboard will appear with the admit card link.
- Type in your login ID and username.
- Enter the information requested on the website. Make certain that you enter the exact information that you provided when you were filling out the application form.
- Details such as candidates’ 1st name, last name, name of father and mother, and date of birth are to be included along with other details.
- Click the submit button to download the SLET Admit Card.
Details mentioned on SLET Admit Card
The SLET Admit Card will contain a variety of information. Candidates are urged to double-check all of the information on their admit card after downloading it from the official website. The following details are mentioned on the Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- DOB of the candidate
- Examination name
- Scanned Photos
- Name of Mother
- Name of Father
- Roll number
- Exam duration
- Candidate’s category
- SLET Exam centre details
In addition to the release of the SLET admit card, the SLET instructions are announced. Applicants taking the SLET paper should adhere to all SLET 2023 exam day instructions and COVID-19 protocols at the exam centre. At the exam centre, candidates must bring their SLET Hall Ticket, a valid photo ID, and a self-declaration form. The SLET admit card 2023 includes the instructions listed below.
- Candidates must carry one original identity proof, such as a driving licence, voter ID card, passport or Aadhar card, or educational mark sheet. The candidates’ identity documents must be originals and not photocopies.
- Candidates must have at least two recent passport-size photographs for verification.
- It is recommended that at least two copies of the SLET exam hall ticket be carried.
- Candidates should bring one black or blue dot pen with them.
- Candidates must wear a mask and keep their own sanitiser.
- Candidates should not possess any other substances unrelated to the examination. No electrical gadgets such as mobiles, fitness trackers, calculators, etc. are allowed in the exam hall; there should be no pieces of information or hard copy paper.
- No candidates will be permitted to enter the SLET 2023 exam centre after the gate closes, and no candidates will be permitted to leave the examination hall premises before the exam ends.
- Candidates wearing special religious attire are instructed to arrive at the exam venue earlier in order to go through a thorough screening and mandatory frisking.
- Before arriving at the SLET examination venue, candidates must complete the self-declaration form, attach a passport-sized photograph, and place their left-hand thumb impression/signature in the space provided.
Candidates can download the SLET admit card from the official website of SLET. Candidates need to carry a valid id card.
To resolve the discrepancies in SLET hall ticket 2023 candidates must reach out to the respective authorities at 0361-2670045 as soon as possible.
The SLET 2023 exams will be conducted in offline mode.
For more such updates stay tuned to our Indian exams page. and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.