Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to PhD in management courses. The application form is available on the official website of AIMA. The RMAT exam will be conducted online by the remote proctored online mode. Candidates who want to appear for the exam must complete the RMAT application process before the last date. The below-mentioned article will cover all the details about the RMAT application process like steps to fill out the application form, registration, document uploading, and payment of the application fee.
|Exam Full name||Research Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Short Name||RMAT|
|Conducting Body||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Exam Mode||Internet Based Test (IBT)|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
Also Read: RMAT 2023
RMAT Latest Notifications 2023
AIMA has released the tentative dates for Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT). The application form will release tentatively in the month of March 2023 and the last date for filling out the application form will be mid-April 2023.
RMAT Application Process Steps 2023
The application form for RMAT 2023 exam is available in two modes, i.e. online and offline modes. Candidates can fill out the application form according to their choice. The application form will be released tentatively in the month of March 2023. The RMAT application process consists of the following steps:
- Registration Process
- Filling out the RMAT 2023 Application Form
- Documents Upload
- Payment of the RMAT application fee
- Downloading the application form
RMAT Application Process Modes 2023: Offline and Online
There are two ways to fill out the RMAT 2023 application form, i.e. online and offline modes. The two modes to fill out the RMAT application form are given below.
- Visit the official website of AIMA.
- Candidates have to register themselves and create their login credentials.
- After that, a link will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id
- By logging in with the received credentials, candidates will have to fill out the application form in detail.
- Upload the documents, photograph, signature and other important documents.
- Make the payment of the application form through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Visit the official website of AIMA
- Now click on “RMAT Registration” and fill in all the basic details
- Now generate the login ID and Password which will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
- Log in using the credentials received.
- The application form will be visible on the screen.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Fill out the application form manually.
- Pay the application fee through demand draft (DD) and send it to the below-mentioned address:
Manager (PhD Programme),
AIMA-CME, Management House,
14 Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110003
Also Read: RMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Steps to Fill Out the RMAT Application Form 2023
The steps to fill out the RMAT application form are as follows:
To register themselves for the exam, and hence, to fill out the RMAT application form, candidates are required to fill out the below-given details in brief by clicking on the “RMAT Registration” link.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
Filling Out the RMAT Application Form 2023
After the registration, the candidates will receive the login credentials on their registered email id and they can log in by using their credentials and can fill out the application form.
The students filling out the application form have to upload the required documents. Below mentioned are the documents required for filling out the application form:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Undergraduate mark sheets
- Final-year applicants must present their various certificates
- Caste certificate (only if applicable)
- Self-addressed envelopes (two in number)
- Self-addressed postcards (two in number)
- Scanned copy of signature and photograph
Payment of Application Fee
The RMAT application fee for the online mode is Rs 1500/- which is to be paid by using a debit card, credit card or net banking. For the offline mode of application, candidates have to pay Rs 1500/- through demand draft (DD) in favour of the “All India Management Association” payable in New Delhi.
Downloading the RMAT Application Form
After paying the fees of the RMAT application form, students must download the application form in case of online application or keep a copy of the application form in case of offline mode for future reference.
The documents required for the RMAT application process are class 10th mark sheet, class 12th mark sheets, class 10th certificate, undergraduate test mark sheets, final year applicants must present their various certificates, caste certificate (only if applicable), self-addressed envelopes (two in number), self-addressed postcards (two in number), scanned copy of signature and passport-size photographs.
The application fee for the RMAT 2023 is INR 1500/- for both online and offline modes.
The full form of RMAT is the Research Management Aptitude Test and the conducting body of the RMAT examination is the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The blog has covered all the details of the RMAT application process. For more such updates, keep an eye on the Indian exam page of Leverage Edu, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter for up-to-date information.